Recent Topics

Ads

@Devs Please add group quee!

Let's talk about... everything else
Jaycub

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#11 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:18 am

Might as well post it here, there really needs to be some kind of quitter debuff in place right now for declining a pop, or some kind of negative action taken against people who decline.

Losing way too many SC's becuase they are 6-8 vs 12 becuase some premade didnt want to take the pop. And at low pop hours this is a death sentence to everyone that did take it. This is one of the downsides to not having a group que atm.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#12 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:02 am

if devs put their hands on sc queue, they can make it right instead of adding quitter debuffs.

dont let a sc start when its unbalanced. dont ad new players when it startet untill it gets unbalanced. (player number wise).

that way no quitter/not joing debuff needs to be aplied. Players stay flexible and queues arent prolonged cause non joiners cant queue for a sc for x minutes.

on topic: people really need to step down with their entitlement to tell devs what to do when. they will do whatever they can in whatever time they need.

and op: really? there are BIG threads about group queueing, sc balance etc. pls. inform yourself before posting. you are stealing PRECIOUS dev time.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

mickeye

Post#13 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

Jaycub wrote:Might as well post it here, there really needs to be some kind of quitter debuff in place right now for declining a pop, or some kind of negative action taken against people who decline.

Losing way too many SC's becuase they are 6-8 vs 12 becuase some premade didnt want to take the pop. And at low pop hours this is a death sentence to everyone that did take it. This is one of the downsides to not having a group que atm.
So maybe having a group queue would fix that?

I don't know why are people against group queue... Premades are queueing together anyways and it's not a rare sight to see double premade in scenario.
Fionne WL | Burlok > Karak Eight Peaks > Eltharion > Karak Azgal > Karak Norn

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#14 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:35 am

im all for group queue, but i think group queuers should be matched against other group queuers and not against pugs.

this thread is more about timing and priorities.
- Smooshie (Destro)

Bozzax

Post#15 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:37 am

At least double premades could be avoided with grp queue. Or premades vs sub 20s and/or badly composed pug teams (like no healers).
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Azarael

Post#16 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:41 am

Jaycub wrote:What are you doing? :^)
I WAS going to get back to ability implementations, but now it seems I'm going to have to write the damn group queue instead.

I was warned that if I started giving the impression that RoR was anything but an alpha and the players anything but testers, this would happen... I guess I'd better listen next time.

Bozzax

Post#17 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:43 am

Eh never mind us forum warriors we just fill the boards with s..t
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Jaycub

Post#18 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:51 am

Azarael wrote:
I WAS going to get back to ability implementations, but now it seems I'm going to have to write the damn group queue instead.

I was warned that if I started giving the impression that RoR was anything but an alpha and the players anything but testers, this would happen... I guess I'd better listen next time.
The majority of us are happy with whatever gets added in any order, but I can understand how you get the impression of "entitlement" from threads like these and certain requests/attitudes in game. I think most of us understand it's an alpha and wouldn't have a problem if there was a complete wipe tomorrow. Don't let the autists get to you man :^)
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#19 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:04 am

Azarael wrote:

so are you finished yet?

;)
- Smooshie (Destro)

Azarael

Post#20 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:07 am

Haven't even started. I realized that listening to what players want all the time in addition to giving my free time to work on this would make me a total b****.