Recent Topics

Ads

@Devs Please add group quee!

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Dalgrimar
Posts: 924
Contact:

@Devs Please add group quee!

Post#1 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:10 am

So, it would make the game allot more pleasant to play when you could grp quee as a group of 2-6 players.
Atm its pretty annoying to sync quees with a group bigger than 3 players....
Also, please dont add this max 3 players quee etc just use a copy of Live where you could start group queeing with 2 players till a max of 6 players.

I thank you upfront and great work btw :)
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy
Image

utube
twitch

Ads
User avatar
Azarael
Posts: 5332

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#2 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:15 am

Would you like me to sweep the floor too, while you set out the conditions for what is and is not acceptable in your alpha?

If you want it like live then don't expect it any time soon. I'm more interested in fixing melee range issues, garbage collection problems and getting out of level 20 heal meta than killing either queue pop rate or scenario balance to get perfectly flexible group queue in.

Foltestik
Posts: 655

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#3 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:19 am

Dalgrimar wrote:So, it would make the game allot more pleasant to play when you could grp quee as a group of 2-6 players.
Atm its pretty annoying to sync quees with a group bigger than 3 players....
Also, please dont add this max 3 players quee etc just use a copy of Live where you could start group queeing with 2 players till a max of 6 players.

I thank you upfront and great work btw :)
big +1
i realy wanna it too, becouse joining now is annoying and we wait till everyone have pop and players in sc play 6 vs 12 untill we join its crap for them too

User avatar
magter3001
Posts: 1284

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#4 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:11 am

Foltestik wrote:
Dalgrimar wrote:So, it would make the game allot more pleasant to play when you could grp quee as a group of 2-6 players.
Atm its pretty annoying to sync quees with a group bigger than 3 players....
Also, please dont add this max 3 players quee etc just use a copy of Live where you could start group queeing with 2 players till a max of 6 players.

I thank you upfront and great work btw :)
big +1
i realy wanna it too, becouse joining now is annoying and we wait till everyone have pop and players in sc play 6 vs 12 untill we join its crap for them too
+1

It's very hard on the guilds right now who want to play together and have fun with each other but at the moment, it seems like queuing solo is more beneficial since you don't have to constantly leave scenarios when your healer doesn't get the pop, and the pops are faster too. ;)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

User avatar
Coryphaus
Posts: 2230

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#5 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:31 am

what is group que?


QQuer addon has a feature that makes you the que-r for your entire grp
Image

User avatar
Swolv7
Posts: 116
Contact:

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#6 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:43 am

I see this Topic as being something to Enable further down the Line. I mean the likely hood that this Option would get abused out of proportion seems high. At least in my Opinion i don't know how ready the 2 Factions are to Coup with this, and Considering the Population Size, just doesn't seem right.

But i understand and totally see why you'd wanna Group with you Friends to roll on some Scrubs!:D
>>Blender Artist<< >>Drawing & Sketching<< >>Texturing<<
Ingame Character: Conker Lvl. 32 Chosen <NAZGUL>

Image

User avatar
Ghostweed
Posts: 183

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#7 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:05 am

@OP do u really think that devs doesnt know about this? U have to be really uninformed or naive...let me clear that for u:

USE SEARCH/BUGTRACKER BEFORE POSTING...

/lock :roll:

also stop posting..seriously..its a pain to read ur "contributions"..let me pick up a few of yours:
"OMG cant even connect... Can some dev please fix the server?" (omg the hotfix is inc, I cant leech) or "Yep cant connect" (maybe if I post enough "server is down" posts the devs are going to restart the server), "aaaand.... server is back down...." (hey, look at me, I have found out that the server is down), "Extreme lag is back..." (oh rly, do u understand the concept of ALpHA phase of the game testing?), "Cant click connect on launcher :s" (also my ass is itching)...

or these posts full of garbages: " Da **** u guys talking bout. I only face order tanks when i do scenario, you guys have a shitload of punt botting IB's. + if you say you cant kill our healers than you are doing something seriously wrong cuz destru healers are worst i ever saw. Man even our dps suck like they play this game for firs..." and "Definatly not enough emblems per win.Should be minimum 5."

And the golden one for the end: "The devs should apply some Donate button on site so some whales could pay for a proper server...." (do u even read bro?)...

U are literally contributing nothing except: "OMG", "I think I am right", "fix this and fix that"...

IMHO u must be a really poor guy - mentally and socially...

Peace :lol:

EDIT: gramma and more shaming..
Last edited by Ghostweed on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gorrgfang da Shaman & Gokrok da Black Orc

Foltestik
Posts: 655

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#8 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:07 am

Swolv7 wrote:I see this Topic as being something to Enable further down the Line. I mean the likely hood that this Option would get abused out of proportion seems high. At least in my Opinion i don't know how ready the 2 Factions are to Coup with this, and Considering the Population Size, just doesn't seem right.

But i understand and totally see why you'd wanna Group with you Friends to roll on some Scrubs!:D
its not about rolling Scrubs its MMO FFS and i wanna play it with my friends solo players can go play scyrim witcher or another singl rpg games. warhammer was about teamplay and coordination with friends not about randoms

Ads
User avatar
Jaycub
Posts: 3130

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#9 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 am

Azarael wrote: getting out of level 20 heal meta
Hype
Spoiler:
What are you doing? :^)
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

User avatar
Kaori1
Posts: 87

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#10 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:34 am

Hmmm do I want T4.....or pup stomps....T4....or pup stomps?
Spoiler:
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FauxBox and 35 guests