Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Guide

Let's talk about... everything else
User avatar
merkin
Posts: 255
Contact:

Re: RoR Guide

Post#41 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:12 am

Holic just showed me your guide and its awesome, its going to come in handy. Thank you for taking the time to put such a detailed guide together.

Ads
User avatar
Paxsanarion
Posts: 304

Re: RoR Guide

Post#42 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:09 pm

Bump sticky bump! :-)
Image

User avatar
Stinksuit
Posts: 38

Re: RoR Guide

Post#43 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:48 am

Uchoo wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:26 pm https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KyC ... sp=sharing

It's focused on the Basics of RoR and Class guides, still a Work in Progress. I'm open to requests and feedback. There is a French translation as well as a kind gentleman has taken it upon himself to do so, which you should be able to find through Cross members.
maybe I'm mistaken but I didnt see you mention on the ap section that the bonus ap at rr50 and rr60 only become available when you hit cr40. :)

User avatar
forsa
Posts: 139

Re: RoR Guide

Post#44 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:47 am

Stinksuit wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:48 am
Uchoo wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:26 pm https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KyC ... sp=sharing

It's focused on the Basics of RoR and Class guides, still a Work in Progress. I'm open to requests and feedback. There is a French translation as well as a kind gentleman has taken it upon himself to do so, which you should be able to find through Cross members.
maybe I'm mistaken but I didnt see you mention on the ap section that the bonus ap at rr50 and rr60 only become available when you hit cr40. :)
Sadly lots of things in this guide are outdated due to recent patches.

User avatar
PROsiak
Posts: 25

Re: RoR Guide

Post#45 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:10 am

forsa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:47 am Sadly lots of things in this guide are outdated due to recent patches.
Holy, i know it might not be the best place to ask, but i noticed a line in the guide that says " double armor debuff " in some damage calculations. Do armor debuffs stack in this game ?

User avatar
Nekkma
Posts: 723

Re: RoR Guide

Post#46 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:27 am

PROsiak wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:10 am
forsa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:47 am Sadly lots of things in this guide are outdated due to recent patches.
Holy, i know it might not be the best place to ask, but i noticed a line in the guide that says " double armor debuff " in some damage calculations. Do armor debuffs stack in this game ?
In general, abilities do not stack but abilites stack with morales. So, an ability armor debuff and a moral one will stack.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

User avatar
Uchoo
Posts: 404

Re: RoR Guide

Post#47 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:22 am

PROsiak wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:10 am
forsa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:47 am Sadly lots of things in this guide are outdated due to recent patches.
Holy, i know it might not be the best place to ask, but i noticed a line in the guide that says " double armor debuff " in some damage calculations. Do armor debuffs stack in this game ?
Some do, yes.
"They're gonna die if we kill them" - Klev on strategy

RoR Memes
https://www.youtube.com/@UchooGaming
Check out my Twitter, I talk about RoR & Games
https://twitter.com/UchooGaming
The RoR Guide
https://shorturl.at/ouGH8

User avatar
Uchoo
Posts: 404

Re: RoR Guide

Post#48 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:23 am

forsa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:47 am
Stinksuit wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:48 am
Uchoo wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:26 pm https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KyC ... sp=sharing

It's focused on the Basics of RoR and Class guides, still a Work in Progress. I'm open to requests and feedback. There is a French translation as well as a kind gentleman has taken it upon himself to do so, which you should be able to find through Cross members.
maybe I'm mistaken but I didnt see you mention on the ap section that the bonus ap at rr50 and rr60 only become available when you hit cr40. :)
Sadly lots of things in this guide are outdated due to recent patches.
The guide isn't wildly inaccurate; The Basics section is updated, then I'm going to go through the class done, then finish Order, then go from there.
"They're gonna die if we kill them" - Klev on strategy

RoR Memes
https://www.youtube.com/@UchooGaming
Check out my Twitter, I talk about RoR & Games
https://twitter.com/UchooGaming
The RoR Guide
https://shorturl.at/ouGH8

Ads
nainapayalii
Posts: 1

Re: RoR Guide

Post#49 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:36 am

Hopefully Squig Herder part is coming in soon, since its kinda unique class (no exact mirror on other side)
whatsapp mod
YOWhatsApp
Last edited by nainapayalii on Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Uchoo
Posts: 404

Re: RoR Guide

Post#50 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:56 pm

Update: Basics Section is updated and classes are updated to Archmage, Squiggy soon (TM) ;-)
"They're gonna die if we kill them" - Klev on strategy

RoR Memes
https://www.youtube.com/@UchooGaming
Check out my Twitter, I talk about RoR & Games
https://twitter.com/UchooGaming
The RoR Guide
https://shorturl.at/ouGH8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests