Recent Topics

Ads

Most Fun/loathed/sought after/boring class

Let's talk about... everything else
Stkillinger

Most Fun/loathed/sought after/boring class

Post#1 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 pm

We all have our own idea of what is the most fun class. We also have our own ideas of what we hate to see on battle fields, who we want to see on our side, and what class you just don't like to play. So what are yours? Answer with both perspectives(destro/order) if you wish.

Most:
Fun-Which class is the on you love playing

Loathed(this implies what enemy you hate seeing on the other side)

Sought after(who you want to see on your side)

least favorite class-Which class is the one you can't stand playing
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fun-Engineer, so many gizmos and gadgets to use, although not the best class in t4 it is still a lot of fun

Loathed-Order-Shaman-I. Can't. Catch. You. Stop. running.
-Destruction-Ironbreaker-Why you no die?

Sought After-Order-Rune Priest-Epic heals and the best healer in my eyes
-Destruction-Zealot for the same reason

Least favorite-Order-Archmage/SwordMaster. You both remind me of unicorns(for the most part). Not my thing.
Destruction-Sorcerer, Their bath robes are aesthetically unpleasing to me and it doesn't help that I have a chance to blow up. I also like to be more durable than a glass cannon.
Let's be friends until our enemy is defeated.

Ads
Penril

Re: Most Fun/loathed/sought after/boring class

Post#2 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Fun-Black Orc! (in T4) I love going SnB dps and killing enemy mDPS. Specially WHs that jump you and think you will die (like most of their enemies usually do). In T2-T3 i prefer Shaman and kiting whole WBs though :P

Loathed- SW (ranged KD is cheap ass skill).

Sought After- RP and Zealot. Best healers imho, love seeing a good one on my side.

Least favorite- Chosen and KotBS. Yes they are awesome for their groups, but they bore me (specially now that you dont even need to twist).

magter3001

Post#3 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Most:
Fun-

One of the two Goblin classes though I would lean closer to Shaman because of how Trolly you can be with them.. especially in T4. :D

Loathed-

Probably an Archmage if I'm running solo but with a group, definitely Slayer (because of Shatter Limbs) or any of the tanks (because of punt and snare)

Sought after-

Definitely healers, any healer but I think Destruction needs a few more Shammies who are actual healers (not dps) because 60% AoE snare as well as the cleanse tactic help a lot in a group.

Least favorite class-

Magus and BG(pre-punt). Magus are just not that good in scenarios or at least not as good as other classes, but they are really fun in ORvR groups, especially with a sorc as the second dps. BGs are just hard to play imo but they do look probably the best out of any Destruction tank in the game once you have nice looking gear.
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Tklees

Post#4 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:17 am

Fun: Witch Hunter nothing like a good gank. IMO
Loathed: I Hate Goblins. With all my soul.
Sought after: A good tank that swaps guard, CCs dps, and actually controls a fight
Least Favorite: SW, Slayer, Kotbs. Too easy to play imo
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Coryphaus

Post#5 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:05 am

Fun
Choppa, regardless of what some might think it is not a yolo ballz to the wall class, it takes a lot of care to play the class well cause you not ez mode like slayer. But kills are very satisfying.

Loathed
Slayers, SW, DoTs

Sought after:
A guard and a heal

Loathed
Slayers and people who act bm and try to cocky trash talk

martimi

Post#6 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 am

Fun: Shaman. RUN! Tactic is just the best together with Sticky Feetz :P
Loathed: Slayer + SW
Sought After: A good SnB BO. (Buffs on Defensive Target, Guard Switch etc.)
Least favorite: DoK + WP. I dont know why but I find them extremely boring to play
Grywwy Grawwa Gitcake Whoppachoppa

gamlith

Post#7 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Fun- Runepriest. I like the ascetics, the ability, and the idea of keeping the group alive.
Loathed- to oppose: sh or mara. On order side: anyone that thinks over extending into the enemy lines to get a kill and still thinking they might succeed and live.....no heals for you...
Sought after- Tanks on order- specifically a good ironbreaker. I like them buffing slayers to ridiculous levels.
Least Favorite- BW/Sorc, too glass cannon, gust of wind can kill them (pun intended)

katroulitsa

Post#8 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Fun: ST Sorc/aoe BW
Loathed: Guarded slayer/roleplaying orcs
Sought after: proper BG (can count 2 on the server ;( ) and Dok/WP
Least fav classES: slayer, WH (ugliest class ever), engi, WL, choppa, magus and mara :D
Inav
Semya

Ads
grumcajs

Post#9 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Fun : BO,IB, choppa, engi, magus
Loathed : guarded slayer, good RP/zealot
Sought after : slayer that do not require pocket guard and pocket heal to do something when on IB / heal shamy
Least fav classes : kotbs, AM, WP, dok

ostrogoth182

Post#10 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Fun - Swordmaster, looks good and good skills
Loathed - those bloody DOK/WP hate them with all my soul
Sough after - Rune priest best healer in the game imo