Recent Topics

Ads

Best duo?

Let's talk about... everything else
Dajciekrwi

Re: Best duo?

Post#81 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:36 am

My advice, try all, and next 5 years of your livie, goes..puff!:)

Ads
neviirien

Post#82 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:36 am

Sulorie wrote:Nobody right minded would hit the BG with magical attacks unless it's the last player alive. There is nothing to disrupt. It's a highly situational tactic, unless you face aoe specced BW but in a grp vs grp fight nobody plays bomb anyway.
My experience as a BG would beg to differ. If people aren't targeting the BG as a threat, then obviously he is built incorrectly. Are you talking about the silly little toughness specs that accomplish nothing other than being an annoyance? Those are cute. BGs can hard-cap toughness very easily too actually, fun fact. But those specs are ultimately useless. Additionally, the moment people see a string of disrupts they get tunnel vision. Typical flaw people have. Easy to exploit.

That tactic was Malekith's Bulwark. Reduced MDMG by 25% but you lost 15% healing. Funny to use that with Alignment of Naggaroth against a DPS SM. They all neglected Weapon Skill. Fun times.
Neviirien. Blackguard. Badlands Server. Originally from Magnus.

wos

Post#83 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:53 am

neviirien wrote:
Sulorie wrote:Nobody right minded would hit the BG with magical attacks unless it's the last player alive. There is nothing to disrupt. It's a highly situational tactic, unless you face aoe specced BW but in a grp vs grp fight nobody plays bomb anyway.
My experience as a BG would beg to differ. If people aren't targeting the BG as a threat, then obviously he is built incorrectly. Are you talking about the silly little toughness specs that accomplish nothing other than being an annoyance? Those are cute. BGs can hard-cap toughness very easily too actually, fun fact. But those specs are ultimately useless. Additionally, the moment people see a string of disrupts they get tunnel vision. Typical flaw people have. Easy to exploit.

That tactic was Malekith's Bulwark. Reduced MDMG by 25% but you lost 15% healing. Funny to use that with Alignment of Naggaroth against a DPS SM. They all neglected Weapon Skill. Fun times.
yes and dps wp/ams that rely on the big heal combo to much. I use to run a few sets of armour and tactic set ups for any sort of encounter I used closet goblin for quick change

Coryphaus

Post#84 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 pm

The synergy between shielding anger and endless persuit is too high to ignore

Even if you go full defensive build Bg you still have 2 tac slots left to pick what ever you want

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bg; ... 7:;0:0:0:0:

Dps Bg is straight up obvious and easy as only filled with fury and hastened doom are the only 2 "core tactics"

Bg is so versatile that you can slot and build it in any way as it has so many viable options

HongTen

Post#85 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:06 pm

refreshing.
Ghost + Exo.
and no fckin' approaches from anybody.
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

CountTalabecland

Post#86 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:18 pm

IB and BG with any dps/melee healer is a good combo. As an IB I have been in some great duos with WH or 2h WP.

Also WH/RP and WE/Zealot are impossible to escape from with RP ranged stagger and WH ranged snare.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

HongTen

Post#87 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:22 pm

depends on your skillcap and the coordination between your duo mate.
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Bozzax

Post#88 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Easy WHAM....
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#89 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:32 am

just give u advice
u know i play SM
with a dps kotbs i have try win 2v8
also 2v5 win
with a WH 2v5 win and his name is Paris

mostly 2v many need the composition of the enemy. if they got trash healer or no healer or less magus or sorc or WE . they may lose even 5 or 6 even more

and with dps wp also good but I forget the results already since not many dps wp is good one. Since dps wp need hit to heal if the target kite u. dps WP is nothing on that. it is the same on Dok. I am angry when a squish let a dok to heal himself in order SC . really mad on this
SW and WL also good but WL and SW is not as hard die as WH. for duo WH better. But SW/WL is good on 6 man since SM have M2 pounce to follow their pounce
SM can duo with many kind and have good result. especially the duo partner is hard die one
Last edited by Chinesehero on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Chinesehero

Post#90 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:45 am

Chinesehero wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:32 am just give u advice
u know i play SM
with a kotbs i have try win 2v8
also 2v5 win
with a WH 2v5 win and his name is Paris

and with dps wp also good but I forget the results already since not many dps wp is good one
SM can duo with many kind and have good result. especially the duo partner is hard die one
and also dps AM also good. but long time no see good dps AM. the dps AM now in order sc is really weak and weak
I forgot the 2 dps AM name only meet 2 good dps AM
before SM heaven's blade nerf. BW and dps AM is super strong with a dps SM
SM and AM is a pair but GM destroy SM already

dps SM is strong under guard of a snb tank in WB since aoe punt of SM and it is unstoppable ( snb tank in front dps SM stay just behind him)
but no one like guarding a dps SM in WB :D and I wont ask for it unless he like to guard me :D