Recent Topics

Ads

Suzu's UI

Let's talk about... everything else
Azuzu

Re: Suzu's UI

Post#11 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:49 pm

tr400ex wrote:This is the pic of your UI I like the most. How do you keep 700+ main stat and nearly 5K wounds with renown spec not working? I was right next to you when I took this off your stream and saw you had no wounds talis.
Spoiler:

just a heads up,picture doesn't work, so I'm not really sure what to reply to ^_^
Suzu

Twitch: Watch The Big Ole Critties!

Suzu's UI: My UI

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Why you think renown spec does not work?
Dying is no option.

tr400ex

Post#13 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Sulorie wrote:Why you think renown spec does not work?
As far as I know wounds does not work in the renown spec but ill try to max it out on my sorc and see if I can still keep 760 main stat.

Azuzu

Post#14 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:55 pm

I think they maybe confused about Vigor the wounds RA not working, because it's bugged.

When you spend points into Vigor your HP doesn't go up. You have to remove and item with wounds and put it back on to update HP. There are a few bug reports on the bug tracker about it.
tr400ex wrote:As far as I know wounds does not work in the renown spec but ill try to max it out on my sorc and see if I can still keep 760 main stat.
See above ^_^
Suzu

tr400ex

Post#15 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Azuzu wrote:
I think they maybe confused about Vigor the wounds RA not working, because it's bugged.

When you spend points into Vigor your HP doesn't go up. You have to remove and item with wounds and put it back on to update HP. There are a few bug reports on the bug tracker about it.
tr400ex wrote:As far as I know wounds does not work in the renown spec but ill try to max it out on my sorc and see if I can still keep 760 main stat.
See above ^_^
That seems sketchy...but I'll give it a shot to see if I can keep all those numbers at RR 40

Azuzu

Post#16 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:06 pm

tr400ex wrote:As far as I know wounds does not work in the renown
That seems sketchy...but I'll give it a shot to see if I can keep all those numbers at RR 40
Bug Tracker report about it; https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/1523

It's an issue I've seen in several MMOs, where stats don't update unless you take armor off and put it back on, pretty common nothing "sketchy" about it so don't worry.

For the future something I've found really useful is searching bug tracker if I encounter a bug. Lots of times it solves the issue for me :D
Suzu

Renork

Post#17 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Thanks for sharing Suzu :D

Renork

Post#18 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Azuzu wrote:
Bignusty wrote:Azuzu what's the name of your castbar addon ?

The castbar is called Amethyst ^_^

Hey Suzu!

Thanks for sharing your ui! Question about your user profile...How do I go on about setting my ui just like yours? I downloaded all the add-ons. I clicked on your link but not sure to which folder I should be downloading your profile to. Do I just download Charactersettings.xml to my default character folder or? I hope I wasn't too confusing lol
Someone messaged me with this, so I'm going to answer it here in-case anyone else has the same quesiton.

The path to place the profile is: Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning > user > settings > Martyrs Square

In there you place the Suzu folder, it should contain 2 things, with a "Slurmz" folder (with a lot of sub-folders) and the Charactersettings.xml file.

You need to download both the Charactersettings.xml file (which goes in the first Suzu folder) and the 2nd folder which contains all the sub folders.
Once you download everything and place it on the folder :X how do you activate it? It's not showing as a profile in-game.

Ads
Azuzu

Post#19 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Renork wrote:Once you download everything and place it on the folder :X how do you activate it? It's not showing as a profile in-game.

Try renaming the first folder to Slurmz, instead of Suzu. Tnside that folder you should have it like this:
Spoiler:
Inside that 2nd folder there should be 202 folder/files.

Let me know if that does the trick for you.
Suzu

Renork

Post#20 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:46 pm

I'll try it once I get home tonight. Thanks :mrgreen: