Recent Topics

Ads

Suzu's UI

Let's talk about... everything else
Caffeine

Re: Suzu's UI

Post#31 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:31 pm

mursie wrote:couple of questions:

1. Are you in a party with a slayer and AM as a sorc? Am I seeing things?

2. What addons give you the nice minimap and the nice action bars

3. The only thing I'm worried about once cleaning up the minimap is - how do I que for SC's and join sc parties since those buttons are usually attached to the existing minimap?
1. Suzu is, in fact, a known wizard who does this sort of thing on a regular basis.

2. cmap for the nice minimap, TexturedButtons for the nice action bars.

3. If you look closely you can see buttons for that in the top left corner if the minimap.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
mursie

Post#32 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:12 pm

caffeine - thanks for the answers to two and three.

For number 1 - excuse my ignorance but I can't tell if sarcasm or an inside joke i am unaware of. is that truly a sorc in an order party? if so - how is that happening? or am i a complete idiot on that picture? looks like a sorc to me in a warband with slayer and AM.

Azuzu

Post#33 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:50 pm

mursie wrote:couple of questions:

1. Are you in a party with a slayer and AM as a sorc? Am I seeing things?

2. What addons give you the nice minimap and the nice action bars

3. The only thing I'm worried about once cleaning up the minimap is - how do I que for SC's and join sc parties since those buttons are usually attached to the existing minimap?

Viny (Thanks! ^_^ ) pretty much answered the question, so I'm mostly going to be repeating what he said.

1: Rioz (Aka: Babygirl) and Nan were nice enough to pose an let me target them so I would post this UI example screen ****. The unit frames to the right hand your seeing, aren't warband frames, they are offensive targets from the Target addon. This addon allows you to mouse over enemies quickly and populate a target list. On this server you are not able to click on that list to target them sadly, but it's a helpful tool for calling kill targets.

2: The map is Cmap and the action bars are Textured buttons, using the NAMBLA template.

3: The SC icons are still on the mini map, along with the icon to allow you to check mail. Here is a picture of just the mini map. I'm yellow is the SC icon, in Red the mail icon.

Kushido wrote:My question about Enemy.
I tried to tweak frames a bit and gave up :D
What you did in settings that frames looks like it is now?

What you maybe able to do to make things easier for yourself, is just download my Enemy settings folder. It would be a lot easier. :D Let me know if that works!
Suzu

Twitch: Watch The Big Ole Critties!

Suzu's UI: My UI

Kushido

Post#34 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Azuzu wrote: What you maybe able to do to make things easier for yourself, is just download my Enemy settings folder. It would be a lot easier. :D Let me know if that works!
nvm, found the way how is configuration actually works so was able to configure it for my requests :)
tweaked colors a bit, so i have it "like in squared", tanks have own color, rdps have own color and etc

a bit dark but its cos gamma on screenshots just going crazy and it doesnt matter are you fullscreen or not, lol

one thing want to know - is it possible to make HP bars vertical but not like its now
so 100% HP its a bottom, 0% HP its a top
is it possible to invert this vertical bar?

Cacos

Post#35 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:02 am

I'm having trouble getting this UI to work. I downloaded all the addons and placed the folder inside my user folder. When I start up the game, I click import, but everything shows up all cluttered and a bunch of random addons show up also. I'm using the correction resolution. In my addon folder do I need to delete every addon except for the 30 that you have?

Aytchbee

Post#36 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:08 am

no need for wounds talis, i did the same with my Sorc - Aytchbizzle - went all out on INT and put RR into INT aswell. just add jewels with health and some other gear with wounds on it, so now youre set.

Azuzu

Post#37 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Cacos wrote:I'm having trouble getting this UI to work. I downloaded all the addons and placed the folder inside my user folder. When I start up the game, I click import, but everything shows up all cluttered and a bunch of random addons show up also. I'm using the correction resolution. In my addon folder do I need to delete every addon except for the 30 that you have?

Make sure you have the CharacterSettings.xml file in the parent folder. It should be like this User > Settings > Martyrs Square > Slurmz (CharacterSettings.xml in this folder) >Slurmz (rest of the folders in this folder)

Aytchbee wrote:no need for wounds talis, i did the same with my Sorc - Aytchbizzle - went all out on INT and put RR into INT aswell. just add jewels with health and some other gear with wounds on it, so now youre set.

I agree 100%, as range we are able to mitigate a lot of damage on ourself by simply got getting hit.

I build my Sorc two ways depending on what I'm doing. I build for 6 man and solo/small 2-3 man.

For 6 man, I go full Int RA, full Int Jewelry (+25s) and Int/Toughness Cloak. If I'm going to be solo or duo, I go Wounds RA, Wounds/Int Jewelry and Int/Wounds Cloak.
Last edited by Azuzu on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suzu

Tesq

Post#38 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:53 pm

older version of minimap do not have the sc and party button so check to have the latest one

Ads
Azuzu

Post#39 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Tesq wrote:older version of minimap do not have the sc and party button so check to have the latest one

Sorry Tesq, I'm not sure what your trying to say. Can you rephrase that? :)

Are you saying the version of the mini map I have is an older version or are you asking what version I have?
Suzu

Critos

Post#40 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:14 pm

there is my cmap, default size