Recent Topics

Ads

X realm yes/no

Let's talk about... everything else
Euan
Suspended

Re: X realm yes/no

Post#61 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:39 pm

It's not an issue since AAO is better than having numbers.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

Ads
Daemonlama

Post#62 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:56 pm

chakzo wrote:I don´t wana x realm he don´t wanna x realm nobody wants to x realm

Still i have to when population is 40:60

Tryin to make it 41:59

Seriosly OVR in PVE way may be easy but never fun
That is what I do. If I'm on Destro and they are dominating, I will switch to Order. And vise versa.

To me, it is just boring to be on the side that far outnumbers the other. As a healer, there is nothing to heal, and you can barely get a hit off before the enemy is dead. Yawn....

Gobmarley

Post#63 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Playing on both side is not a bad idea to learn others class, to switch when there are to much players on one side and become the 5 or 10 guys in defence vs 1 or 2 or 3 wb, to organise guild combat and test some compo... ect...

It's impossible to give a lock for X hours, like some said, you can have multi account on this server. A lock of 8 hours worked good on live cause people payed to play. Not sure that the majority of players had multi account on live and payed 11 or 13€ for each account.

It's impossible to change players mind when they switch to have pve keep lock.

Now, and on live, we have/had a AAO bonus when we are in inferiority (totaly normal, that worked good on live cause switchers (i prefer call those players "switchers" and not x-realmers) didn't exist.
But what about the side in superiority? they continue to win xp and rp when they attack an empty keep (i concider 5 guys or less in def like an empty keep) not a lot of rp, for sure, but anyway more than the 5 poor guys ravaged by 2 warbands.

I'm not sure, but i think people will not abuse if on 400% AAO bonus the side in superiority doesn't get xp/rp/inf on a keep attack.
Kroirouge -sham- 40rr80
Patakrep -sh- 40rr64
Bloodyshroom -we- 40rr61
Kroiirouge -wp- 40rr48
Easyshroom -wh- 40rr43

Sham ab.ex mod in pug sc
Gobboz Night Fever

Vaerah

Post#64 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Euan wrote:It's not an issue since AAO is better than having numbers.
Not everybody are a shallow RR wh0re.

I, for example, play to enjoy gameplay, teamwork etc. etc. It's way more fun if the sides are of similar strength than AFK sitting at some NPC rolling RR points, everywhere else being a red sea you can do nothing about.