Ads
Renork

Re: Will rifters get punished?

Post#62 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:29 am

Shitposting removed - Az

Nanji

Post#63 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:06 am

Azarael wrote:If people are going to shitpost with "l2p" in topics concerning major bs like this, I will block rift and EM outright around keeps.
I think it is high time to make an example.
inactive on forums to avoid final ban

class imbalance = l2p issue

Bignusty

Post#64 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:28 am

devath wrote:Wait what.. aoe dmg that can go trough doors is bug? If you fix this then melee dps have nothing to do 99% of time when doors are up.

You can go outside and damage them, then return inside.. but when door teleport is bugged most of the time you end up dead or stuck.
Lol this guy troll of the day DPS are here to destroy the door whit high damage on it that all they are not here to attack trough the wall like invible man !

Greatwarden

Post#65 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:28 am

Landaren wrote:Someone ban this idiot for trolling already.

Nothing constructive is coming from him anyway.
On the first page of this very thread, Renork's "L2P" comment was THIS close to getting Az to disable all pulls in keeps.

I chose to think that he's a secret force for Good rather than being some sort of mouth-breathing mara. I Believe in you not-dumb-Renork!

Greatwarden

Post#66 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:33 am

Coryphaus wrote:
Greatwarden wrote:
Isn't GTTC in the same position that 'Inevitable Doom' lies in the Slayer trees? I'd definitely say that both abilities are potent in their own way.

garbage rng ability on a trash tree
It's actually quite rage inducing on the receiving end and, thematically, fits well with the fact that all greenskins are annoying &)*^tards. Despite Abolition's statement to the contrary, maybe treats it immunities differently in ROR?

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not saying the PLAYERS are annoying %£"^tards. I'm just saying that two of the words on Mythic's whiteboard when brainstorming about the greenskin race were "annoying" and "%£%tarded". I'm sure that there are plenty of perfectly nice people to whom that design appeals to. OK, I'll stop digging this hole.
Last edited by Greatwarden on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greatwarden

Post#67 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:38 am

Tesq wrote:
Greatwarden wrote:When you have multiple Choppas using GTTC, it really starts to feel like you're in a tumble dryer since you get pulled multiple times in different directions. There's not much you can do until the cycle stops since the uncontrollable movement makes any kind of melee attack pointless until you find out where you end up.

For a while, I thought it might be the the Zealot's 'Winds of Insanity', since that was the only pull/knockback that I knew that ignored immunities but it's definitely the Choppas.

Isn't GTTC in the same position that 'Inevitable Doom' lies in the Slayer trees? I'd definitely say that both abilities are potent in their own way.
retaliation for 2 years of uncleanseable ID :P

On live that pull was a crap so maybe here will be differents.
You may have something there :P

I'm actually quite relaxed about the current situation since I know that the matter will be looked at relatively quickly compared to Live. I just hope that we don't have to wait until T4 is implemented before pulls as a whole a looked at, since it's already having an impact in T3.

Bretin

Post#68 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:10 am

Renork wrote:Or you could you know, just l2p.
sadly your trolling is as bad as your ingame performance and /s activity. you did it totally wrong. next time better pay some attention about the "how" and the "when". :)

Ads
Azarael

Post#69 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:37 am

Abolition wrote:Choppa pull never granted immunity
It didn't?

Reesh

Post#70 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:41 am

Azarael wrote:
Abolition wrote:Choppa pull never granted immunity
It didn't?