Recent Topics

Ads

Salvage

Let's talk about... everything else
vithoria
Banned

Re: Salvage

Post#11 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:41 am

but crit is the most importent stat in the game, it's where all the dmg come from

Ads
Reesh

Post#12 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:46 am

Calm down Vithoria, It's still only T3.
From what I see in past 1h you went fully into forum spam, making threads and commenting everything, same with bugtracker lately and WE posts. Calm down, game eventually will get up.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#13 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:50 am

Reesh wrote: commenting everything
Like if it's something bad -_-
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Euan
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:57 am

I'm talking about this "Why should you be entitled to the easy salvage of epic gear bought from merchants?". If it was like this why do you care if someone can salvage gear easy? It's not like it's just one person, everyone would have access. You used to be able to level salvage so easy but that was changed here aswell. I know you didn't decide the change but I can see you're somewhat in agreement. Everything has to be a grind for you guys, right?
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

vithoria
Banned

Post#15 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:01 pm

it's fair that we can't rank salvaging from being low lvl gear from mercheant's... but epic crit and power talis come from epic gear, so we kinda need to be able to salvage it Again, i hope it get changed... if not we survive it... but if we don't point it out, there will never come a change... and the epic gear was salvagable untill some ppl abused the cloacks from mercehant that was bugged so they gave rank 175 mats...

Azarael

Post#16 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:04 pm

I did mention that I thought the change was affecting purple gear bought for a few silver from some of the city vendors. Yes, I certainly do object to the idea that epic-level salvage materials could be available for a low price, because it's so obviously not in whack with the rest of the game.

If the levelup rate of salvage is wrong, then that's because not enough info was available on it. Talk to the guy who works on crafting.

Regarding vithorias' post above: that'll likely be your reason for the change - a defensive adjustment to all sold gear in order to deal with exploiters. Funny how it always comes back to what players decide to do...

vithoria
Banned

Post#17 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:08 pm

salvaging is redicules easy to rank up, get 100g and stand outside AH and u get it in 5 min

vithoria
Banned

Post#18 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:10 pm

in original game mercheant bought gear from gold, wasen't salvagable either i think

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#19 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:17 pm

The guy who made craft did a great job. I think the problem isn't in how salvaging was implemented in RoR but in the concept of salvaging skill itself.
You have to destroy items, sometimes very expensive items, in order to gain fragments, thus successfully gimping yourself in terms of gold.
I've made about 100g so far by selling frenzied and other stuff on AH. I doubt i'd have even 1g in my backpack if I learned salvaging.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

lator

Post#20 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Nishka wrote:I've made about 100g so far by selling frenzied and other stuff on AH. I doubt i'd have even 1g in my backpack if I learned salvaging.
I have sold about 30g worth of Essences so far in T3, so you are doing much better it seems :lol:
R35RR40 Chosen
R35RR40 Disciple
R35RR40 Marauder
R35RR40 Sorcerer