Recent Topics

Ads

t3 patch over..

Let's talk about... everything else
Mez

Re: t3 patch over..

Post#11 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:55 am

Coryphaus wrote:Much like GTtC, if you spec CJ on mara...your doing it wrong

Now lets not make this a game of "oh well one relm can do this and the other cant"
Was this sarcasm? After that 30 page blackguard thread you pull this comment off?

Granted, 2-handed blackguard being an unfavorable spec (omg every class has them) was your cause, but your arguments were the latter.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Ads
Azarael

Post#12 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:01 am

Pull into KD is mouthbreathing garbage on both sides, at least in ORvR. What's his point?

Euan
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:06 am

That the knockdown is not working for Engie/Magus or is not available yet? I don't play either so I wouldn't know.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

Azarael

Post#14 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:09 am

It works, I've been on the end of it and I remember having to fix it when it was totally broken not long ago (Renork posted a report).

Strange topic.

Coryphaus

Post#15 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:14 am

Mez wrote: Was this sarcasm? After that 30 page blackguard thread you pull this comment off?
Granted, 2-handed blackguard being an unfavorable spec (omg every class has them) was your cause, but your arguments were the latter.
I don’t know about you but im tired of trying; of discussing, no theory crafting matters now, any suggestions made is irrelevant till T4 as that is when balance changes have been made so there feels like there is point right now.

This thread is like every festerbomb, rkd imbalance, and other realm imbalance/biased thread ever where it will eventually devolve into well this realm can do that and this realm can do this, the back and forth over and over and quite frankly I feel that theirs enough of that stuff on the fourms as of the late so hence my statement

For the record that 30 page thread turned into a stone wall back and forth between uchoo and war vs nanjii and co the latter of whom seemed to be hell bent that its ok/unecessary b/c undetauntable tactic + tool tip dmg on CD even though the proposed solution by penril and others that the KD require both a specialization point AND a tactic slot AS WELL AS potentially requiring parry seemed more than fair.
Euan wrote: I don't understand why you keep saying this. Marauder is very viable with the knockdown spec'd.
Sav monstro is nowhere near as strong, sav brute and you lose access to mutated aggressor, Giouttine and more importantly 50% crit increase

All that for a 3s KD that is AoE where you could more often than not just end up giving out immunities; its simply not worth it.

To say Sav + Monstro is viable is to say 2H bg is viable all the while it is being compared to SnB BG sure its “viable” but there is a much much better alternative

Renork

Post#16 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:45 am

Azarael wrote:It works, I've been on the end of it and I remember having to fix it when it was totally broken not long ago (Renork posted a report).

Strange topic.

It doesn't work all the time though, I tested it with a friend and it's very random. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes it "fires" but the pet doesn't die, and the ability goes on cd, sometimes it kills the pet without knocking down people. At first I thought it was because I wasn't in combat, but that's not the case. It works perfectly 100% of the time in pve, so I dunno :> I guess it's a good thing with all the pulling going on.

deviating from the main topic.

carry on heretics.

dadlyj

Post#17 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:31 am

my eng is bad.

my text unwanted Aggro

discussion

t2 is not importance

amgu/eng they ability.

but this time is importance

and core abilitiy not work is quyzbug

many oder premade clan/people's leave

they;s playing destro

it;s importance

it;s make

expert player playing destro

newbee's playing oder

thullonse

Post#18 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:44 am

magus op? time of order bias is over?
*** you leatherman

Ads
Toldavf

Post#19 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:02 am

I don't think the of matters so much usually you are pulled up into so much aoe death is guaranteed.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Gobtar

Post#20 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:09 am

dadlyj wrote:
expert player playing destro

newbee's playing oder
There are plenty of new players or bad players playing destro, just as there is plenty of veteran players playing order, really luck of the draw.

Don't let the aggro bother you, I find your Forum Haiku's strangely relaxing.