Recent Topics

Ads

Merci de nerf le DK

Retrouvez ici un espace convivial où la communauté francophone de RoR va pouvoir vous aider, vous renseigner, discuter, et se taunter amicalement!
lefze
Suspended

Re: Merci de nerf le DK

Post#41 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 pm
lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:57 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Ye sy for essence lash and now tell me in the world why you should spam essence lash???

To break zealot st stag??? XD

I just didn't remember cd and used what cames to my mind i would like to hear the reason to spam aoe instead....

Look 5 sec cd and 20 sec cd because you aoe all the time yes......

And TE st spam is not existing yes...your only aoefluff dmg surce should be devour essence.
It' unlikely that even the aoe dot will hit more than 2-3 ppl and they are not parry/mitigated.. just your st focus with AA will produces most if your dmg.
It's pointless you keep defend it, if it was like that premades wont touch those classes in the slightest....stop pretend.
You are kinda highlighting my point here. DoKs that pull off the insane total numbers aren't doing what they should be doing, as spamming aoe gives those massive numbers. Someone that plays properly is gonna have lower numbers. And again, if you have no clue what you are talking about, don't talk about it, fell sacrifice is never gonna be up on only 2-3 people. Parry isn't really much of an issue. You have a history of whining about stuff that is only broken on the paper on first glance, and you seem to never be able to accept the facts given to you by players that do know exactly how things work.

And can you honestly say everything premades use is OP? Man, that last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

Edit: And I'm gonna repeat this once only, a dps rotation doesn't include TE.
Nope i have a history of never being listen and of problem i spoken 2-3 month before surfing later on

-procs and dual weild
-kobs op stuff
-slayer rampage synergy
Mara GoM
Etc

Look someone just mentionex 2x slayer premade still being a thing up here and whon is the one talking about it from like age??

-> ME

Who had made proposal for both side real underpergoming classes like aoe choppa/wl?

-> ME

Who had made proposal for both side nerf even said that his main class which play from live could had used a nerf on moral tactic?

->ME

Yes keep saying im bias and whine meanwhile thing overtime surf and surf again. And i actually the only proposer on the balance section which make proposal for both buff/nerf both realm.

Im not here writing stuff with a bias agenda i play both side levelling up both sides classes. Wanting to improve the game for all with my small doing.
Plus i am glady being hated for both sides because both side never wont their op stuff nerfed. And even a wl aoe buff which is a joke class had to be denied by small scale reasons which have nothing to do with aoe set up.
Having a good, unbiased view on balance isn't the same as making good proposals about actually relevant stuff. And no, you are not the only one that can manage to keep bias out of balance forums believe it or not.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
Tesq

Post#42 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:12 pm

lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:58 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 pm
lefze wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:57 pm

You are kinda highlighting my point here. DoKs that pull off the insane total numbers aren't doing what they should be doing, as spamming aoe gives those massive numbers. Someone that plays properly is gonna have lower numbers. And again, if you have no clue what you are talking about, don't talk about it, fell sacrifice is never gonna be up on only 2-3 people. Parry isn't really much of an issue. You have a history of whining about stuff that is only broken on the paper on first glance, and you seem to never be able to accept the facts given to you by players that do know exactly how things work.

And can you honestly say everything premades use is OP? Man, that last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

Edit: And I'm gonna repeat this once only, a dps rotation doesn't include TE.
Nope i have a history of never being listen and of problem i spoken 2-3 month before surfing later on

-procs and dual weild
-kobs op stuff
-slayer rampage synergy
Mara GoM
Etc

Look someone just mentionex 2x slayer premade still being a thing up here and whon is the one talking about it from like age??

-> ME

Who had made proposal for both side real underpergoming classes like aoe choppa/wl?

-> ME

Who had made proposal for both side nerf even said that his main class which play from live could had used a nerf on moral tactic?

->ME

Yes keep saying im bias and whine meanwhile thing overtime surf and surf again. And i actually the only proposer on the balance section which make proposal for both buff/nerf both realm.

Im not here writing stuff with a bias agenda i play both side levelling up both sides classes. Wanting to improve the game for all with my small doing.
Plus i am glady being hated for both sides because both side never wont their op stuff nerfed. And even a wl aoe buff which is a joke class had to be denied by small scale reasons which have nothing to do with aoe set up.
Having a good, unbiased view on balance isn't the same as making good proposals about actually relevant stuff. And no, you are not the only one that can manage to keep bias out of balance forums believe it or not.
Not saying im the only one just the fact that thing which i talk about and were in past label as 2tp and bias surf again make me jiggle, usually when some one say im whining he dont even get the whole picture behind it.
Last edited by Tesq on Sun May 27, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#43 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:17 pm

hogun wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:12 am Hmm Ghatisgob ...je prefere que tu ne me trouve pas légitime, comme sa c'est régler.
j'aimerai en contre partie que tu m'expliques comment est il possible que seul les classes Ordre est été si Ubber et nécessite un nerf… le jeu sur le live était si mal équilibré que sa ?
Ben... oui...

Believe it or not, but our purpose is to provide a faction game as balanced as possible... ...in the limit of our abilities. If you are convinced a single second WE (the team) have affinity for a faction and not for the other, guys, i swear you are wrong.

We are game balance biased. We can make bad choices, we can make mistakes, but please, just open your eyes, we are trying our best for the game in general.

hogun

Post#44 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:29 pm

pourquoi nerf le lion blanc sa fait moins de dommage qu'un DK, on devrais up le lion pour qu'il heal de groupe ce serai un minimum non :D

et pour l'équilibrage yali avec tous le respec que j'ai pour ce serveur, je crois quand mm que le serveur de l'offi avait plus de moyen et plus la capacité a analysé l'équilibrage des classes. apres je peux évidement me trompé :D

et nous savons tous combien jouer que d'un coté peut aussi nous influencé ...
Last edited by hogun on Sun May 27, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#45 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:33 pm

hogun wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:29 pm Image
Order won....

Darosh
Banned

Post#46 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:40 pm

We're still trying to argue on the basis of SC scoreboards? Fml...

Would it be possible for the devs to implement an immunity-counter by reusing, idk, the xp column? Seeing as people refuse to stop arguing with scoreboards...

hogun

Post#47 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:41 pm

c 'est normal on a toujours été plus intelligent que les destro :evil:
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Sulorie

Post#48 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:23 pm

I see a horrible dps RP in those screenshots and nothing else to talk about. Destro had plenty tanks, so ideal targets for fluff healing.
Dying is no option.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#49 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Destro had no DPS apart from that dok and WE.

I wonder who was going to get the KBs...

Hogun, you should probably refrain from keeping this up.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#50 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:00 pm

hogun wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:29 pm et pour l'équilibrage yali avec tous le respec que j'ai pour ce serveur, je crois quand mm que le serveur de l'offi avait plus de moyen et plus la capacité a analysé l'équilibrage des classes.
Je vais être un tout petit peu hors sujet là et faire une digression, mais je crains que si tu me parles d'une équipe qui a été incapable de solutionner le problème de talismans bugués de la terre des morts, incapable de pondre une instance non abusable (tombeau) et qui a laissé mourir un jeu a très fort potentiel, qui a permis au maraudeur de dominer le jeu sur la fin du serveur, qui a permis aux flambis à une autre époque de parader en tête de cortège et annihiler des warbands entières a coup d'AoE terre calcinée euh... non visiblement les moyens ils ne les avaient pas...

Nul besoin d'ajouter ( mais je vais l'ajouter qd même) à cela, leur incapacité à produire un gameplay efficace sur les forteresses, solutionner le problème des instances de capitales vides (what a balance !!), l'introduction du rang 100 et d'un stuff qui ont terminé de plomber le job (si tu peux défendre la moindre balance à ce moment de l'histoire de l'officiel, gg, mais j'ai peur que tu sois bien seul), être capable pour noyer le poisson en nous ajoutant les Skaven (WTF....) , les machins volant pour arroser les enceintes de fort ( super utiles), des NPC qui couraient comme des cons pour ramener des ressources (lol?), et des CENTAINES de joueurs planqués dans les buissons bannières levées à attendre le ticks sans prendre le moindre risque.

Non, décidément non, ils auraient pu, mais il n'ont rien fait.

Et le pire : C'est qu'on payait (et ils étaient payés!!) sans avoir notre mot à dire. Là c'est gratos, et ça piaille :).

Nous on a notre bite et notre couteau, aucune sources de l'original et on fait de notre mieux, avec de loin en loin une tripottée de scud dans la poire dés qu'on bouge une oreille (et plein de merci aussi heureusement !!) :p.