Recent Topics

Ads

KOTBS - alter Mighty soul tactic

For proposals that have been rejected.
xanderous

KOTBS - alter Mighty soul tactic

Post#1 » Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 am

So i have been having this thought in regards to kotbs's glory skill tree and one of the tactics made me have some thoughts in which could be interesting to implement for a cool and unique kind of two handed build and its specifically in regards to this tactic......

Mighty Soul - All your attacks within the path of glory will now deal elemental damage instead of physical damage.

Problem

I find that no one is using this tactic because their isn't really isn't any abilities in the path of glory tree that can really utilize it to any great effect and certainly does not justify using up a tactic slot.

Suggestion

Change this tactic to instead to not only effect path of glory abilities but all abilities, this would allow a unique build as melee elemental damage build. i also think it would make sense to swap the tactic space on the tree with Sunfury this would allow not having to spend as many points to diversify peoples specs.

Why have i suggested this, because as far as this game goes, there is no magical melee damage dealers and the concept sounds pretty cool, putting renown points into magic crit, the tactic already works to this degree, its just limited to path of glory abilities.

Anyway i would keen to see if this peaks your interest in breathing possibly new life into a class.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Penril

Re: KOTBS - alter Mighty soul tactic

Post#2 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Declining. OP fails to identify an issue with this tactic. Instead of explaining what is wrong with it, he just claims no one uses it and that it doesn't justify using a tactic slot.