Recent Topics

Ads

[KOBS] Unbalancing attack

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Tesq

[KOBS] Unbalancing attack

Post#1 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Spoiler:
this proposal was declined because i didn't had a rr40 kobs, i now own a rr40 kobs so i re propose this as follow
Problems:
1-high point investiment required for:

A-the skill is both high in mastery (13 pt) and dont allow you to take due build restrictions ( unless leaving very a lot behind ) either staggering impact or vigilance, It dosent either really compete with staggering impact and especially vigilance( which kobs put in every build thus is it's bigger competitor
B-currently effect is underperforming for a 13 pt skill, usually ap remove effect are low for any
build ( sm/ch/BG behave like that so an ap effect which aim to be internally and externally balanced and havethat high position should be more worth than the others which are generally found on 5pt)
C-spec this route might also mean loose other tool as crit tactic( both), potentially snare tactic, mastery 5 pt auras, channeling etc

2-it dosent have synergy with the rest of the mastery and actually zero flavour
-especially mighty soul cuz all mastery have all skill with CD

Solution:

Rework Unbalancing attack
An unbalanced attack which do x ( as currently ) damages and remove 30 ap to all target in 30 feet in front of you, also your direct attack will do 100 ( it scale with mastery points ) additional DMG for 10 sec but you will also suffer 10% dmg more from all source; 30 sec CD, cost 35 AP.*

*Of course when mighty soul tactic is slot it will make these additional dmg elemental, also note 30 feet instead 25 , those 5 feet are not free they are part of the skill balance

disclaimer:
dmg, ap value and additional dmg value are values i feel be balanced as here proposed; tough they are open for discussion if you want of course.

Ads