Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOSEN] Embrance The Winds

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
WARChosen

[CHOSEN] Embrance The Winds

Post#1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Identify the issue:
The tactic Embrance The Winds - All healing used ON YOU becomes 15% more effective

Explain why it is an issue:
So that I can use this tactic I have to spend 12 RP points just to gain 15% more heal ONLY ON ME, let's Compare Our Tactics to the KOBS Focused Mending tactics This tactic gives you the opportunity to improve the aura of Stay Focused! to give everyone in the range of aura 15% more heal TO YOUR GROUP and the cost to have this nice buff its only 8 RP

Proposal:
My suggestion is this put Embrance the Winds in mastery point 7 like the the KOBS have and lets this tactic buff Discordant Turbulence or Discordant Instability :
1.Embrance The Winds - The GOD Tzeentch's will amplifile Discordant Turbulence or Discordant Instability to cause all your groupmate in the area to receive 15% more from all healing effect used on them
2.Embrance The Winds - The GOD Tzeentch's will amplifile Discordant Turbulence or Discordant Instability to cause all your groupmate in the area to deal 15% more magic damage

Ads