Recent Topics

Ads

Am skill tree and new ability.

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Raggaz

Am skill tree and new ability.

Post#1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:36 am

This is in response to my other thread about Am build tree changes.

Point being it really screwed up my build. Proposal to Redo AM skill tree.

New Tree.

Vaul. Aoe,dps/heal tree.
Asuryan. Dps tree.
Isha heal tree.

New Trees. At lvl 40, 70rr+.

Vaul. Cleansing flare(6pts), Storm of cronos(10pts), Energy of vaul(14pts).
These all directly help with arcing power, the main emphasis of the tree, dps/heal. Also allows Isha/Asuryan to spec into for added dps/support.
Currently have to spec into 3 different trees to get these, when before it was only 2 trees and the second tree directly helped with arcing power's effect(radiant gaze, fury asuryan).

Asuryan. Scatter the winds (6pts), Dissipating energies(10pts), Law of gold(14pts).
Scatter the winds and dissipating energies being lowered helps with Isha/Vaul who want to help with dps/support.
Law of gold doesnt belong in Vaul, law of gold is more of a dps ability. Law of gold should probably be placed higher than scatter the winds.

Isha. Mistress of marsh(6pts). Everything else stays the same, I am very unfamiliar with this tree.
Mistress of marsh belongs in Isha, its very defensive non dps, support type skill.

I am fine with a restoration of how it used to be(Cleansing flare asuryan 6pts, storm of cronos vaul 6pts, mistress of marsh 6pts).
I would perfer the old tree than the current tree.
This would also apply to shamans skill tree as much as possible. Not as familiar with shaman.

New Ability.

Adding some kind of ability to AM/shaman, like the swordmaster/Borc has(switch stance). Where if youve built up 5 stacks of force/tranquility you can transfer it for stacks in the opposite wind. The way it is now if you are casting heals,heals,heals. You have so much built up in tranquility it only benefits if you do some type of dps ability. If you could transfer 5 points of the stack into its opposite wind, to reduce the cast time of the same type youve been casting.

New ability effect. Requires 5 stacks of either wind to use. 10/20sec cooldown?
5 force points to transfer into 3 tranquility points.
5 tranquility points to transfer into 3 force points.

Ads