Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Wrath WP's need a Righteous Fury Dump

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Dreadspectre

[WP] Wrath WP's need a Righteous Fury Dump

Post#1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:16 pm

*reposted from wrong forum, deleting old one if I can*

So I appreciate the work that has been done while I was gone to try and make other playstyles for WP viable but Wrath still seems to lack something. I think what it needs is something to dump Fury on when they want to use it for damage instead of healing(DA, Sigmars Shield). A fair trade I think as this means they won't be healing as much.

My proposal is to add a Fury spending component to Soulfire. Make it consume Fury on tiers sort of like IB/BG grudge/hate tiers except it has to take Fury instead of just looking at your Fury number.

1-50, 51-100, 101-150, 150-200 or something like that. Each tier adds an increase of damage to the DoT. I think this would be the best course of action as this would still increase damage output without turning WP into a real MDPS if instead we added something like this to Hammer of Sigmar.

I don't think it would break WP's, you have to trade healing potential for more damage(that is DoT only), and it gives WP's something to dump Fury on if no one needs healing.
Mrskullhead - DPS Zealot
Axeocalypse - 2H BO
Stayawhile - Magus
Pleasehammer Donthurtem - 2H WP
Fathermcgruder Arsekicker - RP
Poundtown - 2H IB

Ads