Recent Topics

Ads

[Knight] Efficient Swings changed to Greatsword Mastery.

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Skald

[Knight] Efficient Swings changed to Greatsword Mastery.

Post#1 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:49 am

Efficient Swings, a 11-points Path of Conquest tactic, while an okay choice, is hardly a top one; especially considering the fact that Knights already have access to Bellow Commands (which is universal) and to To Glory! ability. Therefore, in my opinion, there is little reason to invest in it.

A tactic that high in the tree should be something that's definitely worth it - therefore I propose to change it with Greatsword Mastery, similar to SM's Great Weapon Mastery and IB's Greataxe Mastery (10% increase in damage, 5% increase in parry).

However, to keep it in line with Knight's identity (high utility, lowest damage among the tanks), I propose that their version (Greatsword Mastery) should instead increase parry by 10% and damage by 5%.

That'd give the Knights more reason to invest heavily into the Path of Conquest tree, as well as improve usefulness of Greatsword tanks in bigger fights (with increased parry comes decreased guard damage). It's worth noting that the Knight has no abilities to increase parry rate as well (aside from Coordination, but that requires a shield).

Ads