Recent Topics

Ads

Dok dps [Curse of Khaine] Proposal

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
adamska2

Dok dps [Curse of Khaine] Proposal

Post#1 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Hello

Since the [Curse of Khaine] Nerf, the dps dok has lost a part of his gameplay .

Before the nerf your AOE and DOT matter, because when you play dps Dok One of your main job was to spam your AOE and DOT to apply [Curse of Khaine] and split in AOE this health debuff when you crit .

Now all this part of the gamplay is gone because all of your AOE has pretty bad Damage and was mostly design for proc [Curse of Khaine]

As you can see [Fell Sacrifice] He has a long duration 24 sec he is completly design just for Proc [Curse of Khaine] normaly without this tactic its just a very bad spell doing fluff damage
he has 1 sec castime its not instant spell (so that cancel your auto attack damage during this cast )

You have [Essence Lash] 45 Ap very expensive so when you use it, its heavy investissment
So these AOE spells are actually too much investissment for their actual effects or impacts in the game by themself

So the problem about dps DOK now is just now he misses of big part of his gameplay around the aoe Proc

So the Idea of my porposal is [Curse of Khaine] continues to proc on single target only !, but we add something Proc on the dot and on the Aoe on crit, (not the heal debuff but something else) !

So i purpose to add to the tactics [Curse of Khaine] When you crit on your AOE or on your dot : you proc a Dot on your target that deals X damage in 3 sec mostly like this tactic Image but only apply on crit.

A mechanic that when your crit on aoe you apply something and that matter

I think we need to keep the apply on crit because its the pure design of the class and only when you have Hight crit chance that gives you a good reward

This change is far less stronger than the previous [Curse of Khaine] (is far better to have a proc heal debuff in aoe is so good), but this change will conpensate the nerf a bit and has the merit of keep the previous playstyle

Thanks for reading me but the Idea is bring back the previous playstyle of the dok dps ( try to proc something on the crit on aoe and dot )
Azeyune

Ads