Recent Topics

Ads

[KOBS] Mighty Soul

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Brutinho

[KOBS] Mighty Soul

Post#1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:36 am

Quick background: I have been playing KOBS for about a month now (I have extensive experience playing other tanks mainly BG). I have asked other KOBS about the class past and current states. A big issue that I noticed and was corroborated with other KOBS was the lack of damage even on Conquest Mastery Tree. Granted, KOBS are more defensive oriented but they had access to the old runefang tactic which gave the necessary stats to be able to dish out any descent damage and WS also gave a source of parry increase (about 10%). I agree with the changes done to runefang as it was over preforming and since there has been some changes to help KOBS damage but in my experience has not paid off that well.

The issue: This tactic is meant to increase KOBS damage by matching the mitigation to resistances instead of armor. The problem with the tactic is that it provides somewhat an increase of damage but a very high cost of survivability, encountering the same issue a 'Focused Offence' which pretty much no tank takes. I think that having to invest some mastery points instead of been a base tactic and improving it to make it worth slotting.

Solution:
- Move Efficient Swings tactic to base and Mighty Soul to 11pts Conquest.
- Update Mighty Soul: All attacks will deal Elemental damage but you will take (0-10%) increase damage. While wielding a 2h increases parry by 10%

*Please provide feedback so I can adjust the proposal*
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Ads