Squig Herder - I Feelz Yer pain(tactic), Behind Ya!(skill)

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Vdova

Re: Squig Herder - I Feelz Yer pain(tactic), Behind Ya!(skill)

Post#31 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Dont get me wrong. I dont want any imbalance changes to SH char. My point is those 2 skills need to have some support to match theyr mastery point requirement vs theyr effectivnes.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#32 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Vdova wrote:Dont get me wrong. I dont want any imbalance changes to SH char. My point is those 2 skills need to have some support to match theyr mastery point requirement vs theyr effectivnes.
And dont get me wrong either, i agree than at least Behind Ya! is quite worthless at the moment with the position requirement and low damage, just pointing out what some suggestions here would mean for the common SH spec.

Also, as far as i remember, swapping tactics that are in the mastery trees for core ones is not feasible without client control, at this point we would need Aza or someone to tell us if the idea with All by meself is feasible or to clarify if we can swap the tactics in the mastery tree for something else.

I am afraid that the reply to both is no.
Last edited by bloodi on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

porkstar

Post#33 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:56 pm

I would rather use Finish em Off than either of these abilitites. It requires RR50 to get SWW, Rotten Arrer, and FeO but then you can't take Run Away. So RR60 to add Run Away to those three abilities.

- Poison Arrer: add Ignore 25-30% resist
- Behind Ya!: increase dmg by 100%

Even with the above changes, FeO still seems better and once you hit RR60, take FeO at least to test if its better.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Valfaros

Post#34 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Spoiler:
Penril wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:I think you guys are looking at this too much from a solo class prespective

Shouldn't the fact that BO has the highest corp debuff in the game not be taken into consideration?
This is correct. It's also the reason why, when I moved this proposal to Discussions, I suggested thinking of something other than a 100% mirroring of Enchanted Arrows. However, keep in mind that WAAAGH is a very niche spec, which almost no BO goes for (they give up THC or DYG).
And yet you still used the exact same argument to decline my proposal why does it not fit here? I thought you should stay neutral but I guess you can't this clearly shows it!
Stop it, last warning - Penril

Ugle

Post#35 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Never got the point of the behind ya skill on a kiting class that rarely see the back of people.
How abot making it ignore gcd in addition to some dmg buff? Then it would be worth slotting.

Also tying corp debuff to all by meself tactic seems like a good tradeoff (ofc in addition to the current dmg buff)
inactive

jorgemarco

Post#36 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:30 pm

I remember you SHs have a pet. That means u cannot pretend they have same dmg in some skills like a SW cause the pet does a lot of dmg too. So, after seeing players like Teefz in destru who knows his class i can say SH is in a very good position, and the class does a lot of dmg.

Thayli

Post#37 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:36 pm

jorgemarco wrote:I remember you SHs have a pet. That means u cannot pretend they have same dmg in some skills like a SW cause the pet does a lot of dmg too. So, after seeing players like Teefz in destru who knows his class i can say SH is in a very good position, and the class does a lot of dmg.
Nobody is arguing for a flatout buff of an already decently performing class. All we want to see is that subpar abilities become viable and that different mastery paths can be taken without gimping yourself. Keep in mind the pet is also not as reliable as a flat damage increase. By the time my pet reaches a SW, I have been ranged knocked down and two shot by Festering Arrow with the Enchanted Arrows tactic.

That being said, I agree that the potential damage from a pet has to be taken into account when buffing the damage on Poison Arrer. I think linking the damage increase to the absence of a pet in the line of All By Meself is a good idea.
Thayli - SH
Thlayli - SQ

[Phalanx]

jorgemarco

Post#38 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Always there are a real balance i dont care.

Ads
Stinkyweed

Post#39 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Out of the box "spitballing" ideas for Poison Arrow:

Add a tacic to make PoisonArrer a ranged cool down increase like BadGas, AoE based around the target? Increase cooldown for recast to match BadGas

Increase damage by adding a Corp DoT similar to YerBleedin damage and duration.

Add rKD effect

Add a tactic that give it a 50% bypass, but it kills your pet in the process of casting and puts you on a 30sec cooldown to summon pet

Add a tactic that gives is a 50% bypass, but roots you for 2sec after cast

Keep as is, but make it a 150ft-ish ranged ability.

Add ranged snare AoE effect

Add an initiative debuff effect, perhaps higher than NotSoFast
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Alex1905

Post#40 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Spoiler:
just lol developers do not listen to anyone pls
User has been issued a warning for this post - Penril