Recent Topics

Ads

White Lion pet damage on abilities.

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Faef

Re: White Lion pet damage on abilities.

Post#11 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Theseus wrote:Hm, regarding the Trained to hunt point of Faef. 120% of the owners weapon damage is to strong in my oppinion.... it should be 90-100& of the owners weapon dps. So the difference between trained to hunt and trained to kill would be more pointed out.
Its already 100% of owners dps currently, that feels weak to me, but I agree TTK should be stronger still, hence the amounts I put for both.

Ads
blaqwar

Post#12 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:42 pm

There's 0 weapon contribution and very little stat contribution on some player-invoked pet abilities, in addition pet abilities that are native to the pet don't scale off weapon DPS anyway (which is intended and confirmed by Aza). I suggest we just wait for the dev reply/fix to the issues before discussing increasing weapon contribution.

Faef

Post#13 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:08 am

I must have mis understood those pet change write ups not so long ago then, I thought they were scaled down from 100 dps, to 100% player main hand? No wonder they felt lack lustre, also thought the nerf to coordinated strike/pounce was a bi product of this (and wasnt intended)? Well, whatever they are now, the damage is pathetic.

Korhill

Post#14 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:14 am

This is the reason why i dont play anymore my WL. Sadly all the only USP (moblity and burst) of the class got nerfed. In my eyes it killed the playstyle of the WL aswell.

blaqwar

Post#15 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Faef wrote:I must have mis understood those pet change write ups not so long ago then, I thought they were scaled down from 100 dps, to 100% player main hand? No wonder they felt lack lustre, also thought the nerf to coordinated strike/pounce was a bi product of this (and wasnt intended)? Well, whatever they are now, the damage is pathetic.
Pet auto attacks scale off player's weapon. Native pet abilities don't (Maul, Leg Tear and such). The question right now is if player invoked pet abilities should scale (Brutal Pounce, Throat Bite).

Theseus

Post#16 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:38 am

blaqwar wrote:
Faef wrote:I must have mis understood those pet change write ups not so long ago then, I thought they were scaled down from 100 dps, to 100% player main hand? No wonder they felt lack lustre, also thought the nerf to coordinated strike/pounce was a bi product of this (and wasnt intended)? Well, whatever they are now, the damage is pathetic.
Pet auto attacks scale off player's weapon. Native pet abilities don't (Maul, Leg Tear and such). The question right now is if player invoked pet abilities should scale (Brutal Pounce, Throat Bite).
In my oppinion, both should scale.... at least in Guardian spec..... but in all, as it doesnt make much sense that they dont.

The only thing we should talk about, is how much they should scale.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Penril

Post#17 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Time to lock.