For full discussion of selected topics.
Drysill

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#61 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 pm

larsulu wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:56 pm
Mara aoe kd is 2 sec. Not 3.
Mara single 100 feet kd is on disrupt.
Mara pull is 2 sec cast time.
So i don’t think Mara cc are better the WL ones.
Wl burst >> Mara burst.
Ok my mistake, 2sec Aoe vs 3sec ST .. cant say better, its trade,
Mara single 100 feet kd is on disrupt, but WL is on nothing. Mara has the option, WL does not
Mara pull is 2 sec cast, WL pet reach target in 65' in 4 sec, more if its CCed, never if target is running
So i think mara cc is better than WL
Sustained DPS, survivability.. mara >> WL

Ads
Sulorie

Post#62 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Drysill wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 pm WL pet reach target in 65' in 4 sec, more if its CCed, never if target is running
This is not what people see on a daily basis.
Dying is no option.

normanis

Post#63 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 pm

well order class have must have abilities on very low stages ( mastery trees).
thunder blow was puted in 13pt , so obwiesly wl also shouls sacrefice some thing-abilitie.
putting cs in 13 points and aoe wirling axe core from lvl 24 is not good. demolition is available 7 or 8 lvl.
wl heal debuff seems same as choppa heal debuff outgoing heal debuff.
guardian is pet tree . axemen is only player tree . and huntertree is player and pet.
knock down from pet should be hunter tree byt pounce in axemen tree.
and i agree u cant have all coockies in 1 build . while mara need respec all time.
armor debuff 990 is good. u can switch stances so pet also debuff target. all tanks have armor debuff morale and black orcs also can debuff armor same as iron baker ( so i dont see issue here. this is mmmorpg game not skyrim). cs can require u to use specifik stance - trained to hunt.
realibility of pet. make fletch same as mara pull, pet die too fast trained to threaten should heal me and pet similar like mara mosntro tree have it.
make hack dot damage like rend ( and in t1 ppl will not see loose of cs) byt its only my thoughts. i hope wargrimnir will do something with clases. i have seen so many theory builders in forum and later it all become in theory. and we never seen tham in live. byt like i said in first order have too many must have things in very low mastery tree.
out of topic mara is more tanky than wl i seen dousns of video where monstro mara beat wl. :D
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ototo

Post#64 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:06 pm

MedV wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:53 am
Manatikik wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:29 am
NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:09 am
Spoiler:
Choppa needs to be engaged in combat for 10 seconds and loses 50% damage if it uses knockdown

Marauder needs to disrupt a magical attack in order to use knockdown.
Or use your aoe kd... In no universe can anyone argue Mara has worse/less utility than a WL. WL’s CC is not a problem at all.
AOE KD is 9 points in the Monstro tree... taking that would mean no Growing Instability... no guillitone and No mutated agressor ...3 hugeeee parts of the mara. So yes you cld take a AOE KD that needs to be used in the monstro tree and give up 3 incredibly powerful abilities.

wait wait wait... did you think aoe KD was a core ability ?!?! lmao
That's a lie: https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... mt=5217&t=

You have the AoE knockdown, all the abilities you listed, and 4 points to spare. Also the AoE knockdown doesn't require any gift, so you can keep using gift of brutality.
Spoiler:

MedV

Post#65 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Ototo wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Or use your aoe kd... In no universe can anyone argue Mara has worse/less utility than a WL. WL’s CC is not a problem at all.
AOE KD is 9 points in the Monstro tree... taking that would mean no Growing Instability... no guillitone and No mutated agressor ...3 hugeeee parts of the mara. So yes you cld take a AOE KD that needs to be used in the monstro tree and give up 3 incredibly powerful abilities.

You have the AoE knockdown, all the abilities you listed, and 4 points to spare. Also the AoE knockdown doesn't require any gift, so you can keep using gift of brutality.
Im just gonna assume you're trolling, or have no idea at all how Mara works. Of course I meant you're going full Sav tree and then either Brut or Monstro. Your build is not viable in any play at all.
The King.

Tesq

Post#66 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:31 pm

As said this evening, this is my post (note i think op proposal are reductive of the sich at hand and so i will do a deep analysis):

Class general balance problem:
-as per op analysis the wl "suffer" extremly a double life, it is an extreme pug killer and a easy removable treat due pet be killable in" serious group play session"

Pug killer analysis/stuff to change:
-pounce: simply put the cd is too short and this should NOT BE TAKEN in conjunction THAT easily with other CC skills or anti CC such leonine frenzy/brutal pounce-->pounce /brutal pounce /frenzy need to always all be put on 13 pt and have a min fo 20 sec cd. All movement skill MUST have in this game a cd which is 20 sec or more (snare excluded or balanced due archtype difference )

leonine frenzy:need his component of immunity removed ( aswell not be able to crit anymore); its a pet of DD not a "per se player" therefor it cant have a double immunity for pet ( such due wl one also affecting wl).

-pet dmg while in guardian / Trained to Threatened: dmg component must be reverted to pre torque changes (basically pet must do **** dmg unless leonone frenzie is on, it dont need to make huge dmg for being relevant and it's a pet, it should not do OP dmg, it retain his utility dmg from leonine frenzy and not from base plus it have other stuff core like pull make it relevant in any build.

-pull+charge synergy exploit: this is simple an overloocked exploit, the tooltip say "use skill" instead of "give any command" not keeping into account that your pull is melee so you can first commadd pet to attack and then press pull and do something you suppose NOT to do AND mara cant do in fact ......this way wl can profit for some "uber-lion" fast movement + pull.

-brutal pounce: it get op in conjunction with pounce due not having to loose too many stuff

-good stuff is out of mastery: the only small scale tactic a wl will buy from mastery is pack hunting this is an extrem discrasy between the rest of game classes the mastery stuff a wl player have to buy is very slim in comparions to some other classes.

-coordinates strike: this is where all the wl bust is based , yes is all about CS....this skill pack not 2 hits as name may suggest but 4, total dmg compared to other skills show is a x3 of most of dmg skill wl have (while also have another finisher as cull the weak as mara ). This skill need to work with out pet but have the 2x hit from pet removed.

Weak in organised setting

-CS is also the main weakness factor of wl: pet need to be 1) alive and 2) near player to benefith from it; all the burst a wl can do is based around this fact which is why is hard to counter wl ppl hardly chatch this and always dont know who of the 2 detaunt altought if they know they would always detaunt a wl and lol at pet. Small scale player know this and in fact kill pet not because per see is a treat (it is with pull) but especially since kill pet = remove --> a) crit tactic, b)pull, c) coordinates strike etc
So remove ANY requirement to have pet near you to recive those bonuses (any skill/tactic) pointed as exemple above, this will stop make wl being too easily counterable in group settings ( this will mean remove "pounce no cd "tactic aswell because is simply dont cut with how class suppose to be plaied and obviusly for balance reasons

-brutal pounce :once fixed some shenanigans it will stop perform well, this is alredy be treated in mastery as per CD and position as a coutner part of which elf rKD, this need to be changed into a real flegged rKD (pet pounce + kd at target, mirroring which elf one).

-remove ANY requirement of have pet near you to recive those bonuses pointed as exemple above (on CS for exemple etc), this will stop make wl being too easily counterable in group settings improving the consistency of: crit tactic, moral tactic , CS, (per new disposition aswell on 3 diff mastery).

To fix wl in wb:
As i have said multiple times wl is flawled in masterys organization a simple re-organization will give wb wl an incedible boost

-the second thing is re-arrange wl masteries as show down bellow-here in spoiler to achive a ratio-nalization in masterys

-the third thing is remove the weakness of pet dying from close bond tactics

General tonedown regarding external balance towards other DD and vs destru
-give pounce a 20 sec CD, this skill is totally out of place down ther and with 10 sec CD, this skill is comparable in potency to a KD and should have the same CD and same palce aka 13 pt.

-remove leonine frenzy immunity, as sum of this and all others previously changes pet speed need to have a base increase; so if player is 100 pet is 110/115 (difference with player speed of course dont stack with charge). Remove and DONT fix speed training.
This is crucial as have a consistent speed, always the same or almost the same, make the pet behaviour more standardizise and in line more times with the rest of the game once the right speed is found. Also the pet base function should be reach without any enchantment and i bring attention to the fact that speed increase are more likely easier in result in be op than other type of skills in game.

-re-arrage/fix ALL pet skills as follow nerf thr snate in reality due the pet st snare being strong as a tank one, such snare is 1) un-skill, really l2p to any who gona def this, it's against the base game construction where all melee have 5 sec snare 10 sec cd of duration. If wl gona have another snare by play 1 specific mastery then it have to be complementary not overlapping & secure anti cleanse one. Snare is a tank job , it only mean wl can snare 100% of time if no cleanse( or more before tank arrive if he pounce ), not just as good as a tank.... point..

a) trained to hunt (name/icon un-changed)
.-leg tear (snare)--> nerf this to 5 sec / 10 CD
.-Maul ( st dmg)
.-Bite ( st dmg)

b) trained to kill (swapped name/icon with threaten )
.-gut reaper (st dot)
.-shred (st armor debuff)
.-fang and claw ( st 2x attacks in 1 gcd, basically what has been lost on CS)

c) trained to threaten (swapped name/icon with trained to kill )
.-terryfing roar (aoe AA debuff)
.-Claw sweep (AOE attack)
.-Lion roar (st taunt / interrupt)--> this should probably be changed pet tankign utility may be ok for levelling but is wastedin pvp and is redundant with other roar

DISCLAIMER & MASTERYS:
-ppl should STOP comparing wl to mara, wl have a kind of rKD similar to which elf even if not entirely, not all skill are cross mirrored from mara
-pet movement is bugged as i have report into this https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/13998 so atm is a dam easy get pet immunity call him back, save him and send it over to pull etc.
-All skills are being re-arranged based on effects but they also fit lorewise with name of mastery (same goes for pet skills)
-All skill re-arragement DIDN'T nerf any build, all build can all still be made exept take in conjunction Brutal pounce with pounce, (aoe build has been buff tremedously by the re-arragement).
-If you compare "leonine frenzy" to "witchbrew" and "brutal pounce" to "on your knee" both from which elf you can see where these skills should be (as down here .....on 13 pt ...).
-Pounce is a movement skill it's a skill that close immediatly the gap (extreme movement) aka the total opposite of a kd (no movement), therefor it has have the same CD melee / rdd have for KD which is 20 sec and put on 13 pt as in rest of rdd since pounce is a ranged skill.
Spoiler:
HUNTER ( mastery buff is the above "trained to hunt")

M4 JOY OF HUNT
Spoiler:
change to heal both wl/pet AND group get +250 ap
13 POUNCE
Spoiler:
jump at target
11 PACK HUNTING
Spoiler:
TtH give + 50% AA speed
9 FORCE OPPORTUNITY
Spoiler:
armor debuff
7 PACK SYNERGY
Spoiler:
50% crit dmg increase
5 PRIMAL FURY
Spoiler:
10 sec +25% dmg
3 FLASHING CLAW
Spoiler:
10% parry (pet aswell)
AXEMAN ( mastery buff is the above trained to kill)

M4 RAMPAGE
Spoiler:
no CD and no Ap for 10 sec
13 BRUTAL POUNCE
Spoiler:
fixed pet RKD --> pet jump at target and KD it
11 new tactic (rewamped)
Spoiler:
outgoing heal debuff (thin the herd) now heal similar to mara
9 CULL THE WEAK
Spoiler:
finisher
7 DISCERNING OFFENSE
Spoiler:
10% bypass
5 COORDINATES STRIKE
Spoiler:
player hit target 2x times
3 LION HEART
Spoiler:
lion fury do spi dmg instead phys

GUARDIAN ( mastery buff is the above trained to threaten)

M4 BLADE AND CLAW
Spoiler:
deal 1200 dmg you AND pet
13LEONINE FRENZY
Spoiler:
add auto dmg proc to pet per 10 sec
11 BAITED TRAP
Spoiler:
+10% disrupt and armor buff
9 WHIRLING AXES
Spoiler:
aoe channeling
7 CLOSE BONDS
Spoiler:
moral gain overtime
5 ECHOING ROAR
Spoiler:
aoe interrupt
3 FURIOUS MENDING
Spoiler:
heal over time
Conclusions:
-As per above re-arrangement show wl will still be **** strong even after all the rebalance and will not have anymore his weakness in group setting (both small scale and wb), WIN-WIN-WIN sich for everyone....

P.S:
- both mara /wl root m1 are dumb, they are far better than champion challenge if they last 10 sec, therefore both should be nerfed down to 5 seconds (as the pre 1.4.7 ninja buff sich).
-About Pet group heal argument i wanna point out that wl pet is toughter than engi/magus one. I think both engi/magus should e be increased in durability and regarding wl one it should be easier to controll but harder to kill. Regarding this it should recive again at least 50% of group heal even if being immune to aoe.
-wargrimmir option 2 even fi right ALONE WONT DO wl have so many points to spend which it dosent end to eb a trade out, you simply swap leonine frenzy for cull the weak, it need all tactics to be mvoed around so that wl is forced to have mastery and build restriction.
Thus that will even result into a wl buff since you will buff i directky all mid mastery core skill since wl gona spec deep into it with out loose nothing resulting in a even worst burst.
Last edited by Tesq on Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 am, edited 56 times in total.

Stophy22

Post#67 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:32 pm

Whatever changes that happen if the class stops being able to kill someone within 3 gcds (pounce, armor debuff, CS) I think it’ll be fair.

This allows for some counter play if you don’t die. But you can be knocked down for the entire 3 gcds allowing for really reliable killings.

I think people will be happy if they don’t lose their 5k and above hp pools in 3 seconds
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

larsulu
Suspended

Post#68 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:15 pm

Drysill wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 pm
larsulu wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:56 pm
Mara aoe kd is 2 sec. Not 3.
Mara single 100 feet kd is on disrupt.
Mara pull is 2 sec cast time.
So i don’t think Mara cc are better the WL ones.
Wl burst >> Mara burst.
Ok my mistake, 2sec Aoe vs 3sec ST .. cant say better, its trade,
Mara single 100 feet kd is on disrupt, but WL is on nothing. Mara has the option, WL does not
Mara pull is 2 sec cast, WL pet reach target in 65' in 4 sec, more if its CCed, never if target is running
So i think mara cc is better than WL
Sustained DPS, survivability.. mara >> WL
as CC mara and wl are almost the same, i jsut wanna say WL axe/hunter is fine and his burst damage is equal measure to mara sustain ( one got burst and the other got sustain).
i rly hope they wont nerf/change coordinate strike cuz they gonna totally kill the WL.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
Ototo

Post#69 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:58 pm

MedV wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:55 pm
Ototo wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Im just gonna assume you're trolling, or have no idea at all how Mara works. Of course I meant you're going full Sav tree and then either Brut or Monstro. Your build is not viable in any play at all.
Im not speaking of viability. You said a thing, which is completely false. There is nothing that blocks you from getting the AoE knockdown more than being greedy and wanting ALL. Just that simple. Your statement was a lie, and now you are trying to change subjects. Period.
Spoiler:

larsulu
Suspended

Post#70 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:17 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:09 am
Spoiler:
Liandel wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:19 am Literally every other MDPS gets to control when they knock a target down, and that ability cannot be removed from them by killing a squishy pet that cannot be targeted easily by healers, nor can receive group heals.
Choppa needs to be engaged in combat for 10 seconds and loses 50% damage if it uses knockdown

Marauder needs to disrupt a magical attack in order to use knockdown.
mara aoe kd gives only free immunity.
also is on monstro tree.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok