[declined] Shaman AOE heal “cast on move”

For proposals that have been rejected.
Bozzax

[declined] Shaman AOE heal “cast on move”

Post#1 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:36 am

Removed ...

*** EDIT 2 ****
@noise
With regard to you personal opinions since you obviously feel the need to put them here on a "closed" proposal.

So when the group needs healing I'll pick some targets (if any) cast another spell (pref lifetap) wait a GCD and 2.9s later group heal - GG

14pts out of the main heal tree to be able to heal in a group ... 10/10
Last edited by Bozzax on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 22 times in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Azarael

Re: Shaman AOE heal “cast on move”

Post#2 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:42 am

I see I've missed something from the rules. One second...

noisestorm

Re: Shaman AOE heal “cast on move”

Post#3 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:48 am

I'll be blunt and wont explain all too much, but this will not get moved (if at all) to the Discussions (for now).

Like i mentioned in another suggestion topic already AM/shaman are currently WIP anyway. Especially if you suggest a groupheal on the move (which they already got with EoV and FotG) and come with 2.5sec casttime numbers, which currently can be reduced to 1.4 as well, making your whole proposal fallacious.

PS: seeing Aza already added a new Rule just confirms my point.

ad your Edit:
First of all you still ignore the fact that the casttime can be easily lowered to 1.4 seconds. Also a problem i personally see with your first situation is: If you are being pressured so heavily that you cannot Gheal, then your entire group shouldn't even be receiving so much damage, that your second healer couldnt handle it?