Recent Topics

Ads

Grace/Sacrifice sugestion

For proposals that have been rejected.
roadkillrobin

Grace/Sacrifice sugestion

Post#1 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 am

We all know these melee healing playstyles have a multitude of issues and one of em being that you pretty much are in need of a guard wich leaves your group with dps without the static guard and if that is a melee dps, that player just can't play efficantly.
By increasing the self sustained survivalbillity i feel would solve moast of the issues. Lifetaps being unaffected by healdebuffs gives you a decent static healing.

Leading the Prayer/Gift of Khaine moved to 12 points in respective tree

Empowered Transfer/Grace of Sigmar moved to 8 Points in respective tree

Leading the Prayer/Gift of Khaine change:

Leading the Prayer: Whenever you strike an anemy with Sigmars Radiance or Divine Assault while under the
effect of Prayer of Devotion you take 1.5% less dmg for 5 seconds. This effect stacks up 20 times
for a maximum of 30% reduction.

Gift of Khaine: Whenever you strike an anemy with Transfer Essence or Rend Soul while under the
effect of Covenant of Vitallity you take 1.5% less dmg for 5 seconds. This effect stacks up 20 times
for a maximum of 30% reduction.

By making it a stackeble effect with short duration that triggers of lifetaps skills only, means you can't really use to to good effect for a pure Salvation/Dark Rites spec. And by limiting it to only work under one Aura will make it look slightly less apealing for dps specs aswell. Values can be experimented with ofc. The idea is to make it sustainble without guard, and probobly shouldn't stack with guard either, but i do think detaunt + tactic stacking for a maximum of 65% reduction is pretty fair tbh.

Ads
Penril

Re: Grace/Sacrifice sugestion

Post#2 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:00 pm

OP asked me to delete his proposals, but I will move them to the Declined forum in cas he changes his mind in the future.