Recent Topics

Ads

Git to da Choppa

For proposals that have been rejected.
roadkillrobin

Git to da Choppa

Post#1 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:12 am

This skill needs a complete redesign. When you compare it to what Slayer get for the same amount of Mastery points, a skill that increase the Slayer dmg by 30-50% dps increase for using it in basicly any rotation. Imo Choppa should have a skill with the same power level. Not only that, but Git to da Choppa comes with more problems then benefits.

Problems:
Short range: 30 feet for chance to pull 1 target every 2seond is extremly low power level.

Immunity: The last thing you wanna do is giving out Immovable immunities in large sacle fights coz it prevents tanks to use Roots and Knockbacks for emergencies or Maguses using Rifts offensivly.

No Autoattack: Can't use AA while channeling wich wouldn't be such a bad thing but it channels extremly slow of 1 attack every 2 sec.

Low dmg: Using Lotsa Chopping twice for every GtDC tick does more dmg even with the -20% dmg Lotsa Choppin tactic.

Lack of strategic use: I don't see any strategic use for this skill other then chasing soloers down thats trying to flee and even then if that player is within 30 feet of someone else you might pull that other player instead. It's a AoE skills meant to be used for AoE strategies.

Limited builds due to lack of usefull skills: Currently the only spec thats close ot being viable for Choppas is the, Chop Fasta boost sorc build berzerker build. Basicly always stay on Red or you do really bad damage.

I don't really have any set ideas how to fix the skill. I have some loose concepts. Some are buffs to the allready existing skill and some are complete redesigns.

Ideas:

Auto Attack synnergy "You chop the target for X dmg, for the next 5 seonds all your Autoattacks will hit anywere between 3-9 targets within 40 feet of your target. If Berzerk last 10 seconds instead of 5. (10 sec cooldown)

Whirlwind: Channeling "You slowly pulls and drags all enemies wihin 40 feets around towards your position for 6 seconds An enemy caugh in the Wirlwind will also take X damage every 2 second.

Permanent Dmg Aura:: Covered in Snotlings. "You're covered in Snotlings thats trying to avoid getting trampled on the battlefield. The snotlings throw rocks and punches at any enemy within 30 feet of you for X dmg every 3 second and Y dmg to you.

These are the loose concepts I have so far.

Ads
Penril

Re: Git to da Choppa

Post#2 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:02 pm

OP asked for proposal to be delete; moving to Declined instead.