Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] No Chopin' Me

For proposals that have been rejected.
footpatrol2

[Black Orc] No Chopin' Me

Post#1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:23 pm

1. Identify the issue.
No Chopin' Me is a lackluster tactic. I really like the design concept of this tactic but noyone spec's it.

2. Explain why it's an issue.
So this is a 11 point tactic. The tactic should be really good to be a 11 point tactic and it just isn't. It should be one of the main attractive reason's to go up into da Boss tree.
So I'll quote Bozzax which he makes a pretty good point.
Bozzax wrote: You buff the other group melee within 20”.
So typically 1 more outside friendly target (2-3 if you are lucky). What makes it so bad is you can do the same by spamming FML twice.
So da Boss tree is the utility tree of the Black Orc. A lucky Stat steal of weaponskill from da Biggest bellow does the same if not better then this entire tactic in almost all situations except for the most extreme. If you are running a melee physical damage assist group you are ensuring that you get the weaponskill buff but is that even worth it if you can just spam Follow me' Lead or keep up your stat steal bellow's to fish for the weaponskill stat steal. The tactic is not attractive and does not encourage player's to go heavy into the boss tree.

3. Propose a viable solution to the problem.
1. Allow No Chopin' Me to work outside of group. Keep the same mechanic. Based off defensive target.

2. Allow No Chopin' Me to stack on top of Stat steal bellow's. Which mean's you can fish for a additional weaponskill buff via stat steal in combination with this tactic.

3. Combine 1 and 2.

4. Not really a solution but since we are currently on the topic of No Chopin' Me, and assumed No Chopin' Me tactic is fixed, should the radius change dependant if it works outside of group or not? If the tactic works outside of group should that tactic be reduced in radius to 20 ft instead of 30ft or should it remain the same?

5. In addition, Not really a solution but should the duration change to take into account the new role? Should the duration be left the same, increased or decreased?

Ads
Penril

Re: [Black Orc] No Chopin' Me

Post#2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Declining. NCM lets you buff your melee train's WS while using Da Greenest/Toughest bellows.