Recent Topics

Ads

[DOK] Consume Strength & Divine Fury

For proposals that have been rejected.
Bozzax

[DOK] Consume Strength & Divine Fury

Post#1 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:29 pm

Even if this is done in full melee healing will still be extremely hard to pull of consistently and with good results.

**** DF ****

Problem:
Melee healer is a life tap hybrid and to function well you need as much damage as you can possibly get to heal as much as possible.
(imo Divine Fury is a must use tactic for any melee healer)

Why is it a problem:
Unlike back line healing or ranged life tap healing there are much more natural downtime to your melee life taps (simply being out of range). To avoid downtime when melee life taping, you need to mix melee and normal heals to achieve a reasonable uptime / heal output.

Proposal:
Remove -20% heals on Divine Fury. Back line healers will not slot DF regardless since they have plenty more attractive tactics then a damage increaser.

For a melee healer this would increase the efficiency of mixing melee and normal heals which I think goes well with the theme of the class.

**** CS ****

Problem:
WPs and DOKs has one of the lowest base initiative in the game. One could argue they should spend RR to counter this weakness but in reality, there are so much must haves competing for your renown points I doubt any melee healer can afford it.

Why is it a problem:
Healing in melee range simply won't work when you are at 100% to be crit. When it happens and the enemy glances at you, you explode meaning you can't fulfill healing your team.

Improvement:
I'd like to see DOKs & WPs given an additional initiative buff making the abundance of initiative debuff a tad less disruptive to melee healing.

So CS gains an additional initiative buff
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
dansari

Re: [DOK] Consume Strength & Divine Fury

Post#2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:37 am

Declining for now given the change to Divine Fury for dok/WP. Play around with the current patch and re-do the proposal if you want at a later time (you can either start a new proposal or edit this one and message me to let me know so Peter and I can take a look).
<Salt Factory>