Recent Topics

Ads

Balance solution for RvR

For proposals that have been rejected.
Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Balance solution for RvR

Post#1 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:22 am

I Just got back from a 32 vs 11 game. Now this is a huge problem that needs to be solved in order to enjoy the most out of WAR!

To solve population problems at RvR like 100 vs 30 or some unbalance number like that. I got this idea to add a /command or a buff of some kind that changes your faction for a short period of time or just when AAO is too high. Only usable inside RvR lake. A buff will be ideal for like 15 - 30 minutes. As soon as AAO goes down it will get removed. this will allow instant balance if things gets unbalanced after playing for a while.

This will immediately fix unbalance numbers issues at RvR by it's roots. Will give new combat experience to players and group mechanics never seen before.

Yes, you will be able to play in a same warband where Greenskins and Dwarves work together, yes, it's insane. But I prefer that than to have boring RvR matches where there's no opposition at all. You will be able to kill your friends and work with your nemesis.

New concept to the game will be called xWarband and if it works it can also lead to future xGuild.
This will be an unique feature almost never seen in any other MMO.

Remember, ONLY able to do this inside RvR lake.

I hope that for the improvement of gaming experience this is taken seriously and not easily throwed away to the void. Yes, this idea may have holes in it, everythin can be molded.

And that's it, cya in game!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Ads