Recent Topics

Ads

[Squig Herder] Summoning Pet on Move. [Close Date 3rd June]

For proposals that have been rejected.
dansari

Re: [Squig Herder] Summoning Pet on Move. [Close Date 3rd June]

Post#21 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:52 pm

If you'd like to discuss the tankiness of SH pets, it belongs in a new proposal. Though I'm not sure what torque has on the list to change within stab spec come client control.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Tesq

Post#22 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 pm

dansari wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm We're not comparing WL and SH. We're comparing the method in which they spawn pets.

The WL pet has a speed buff? You mean with Speed Training tactic slotted?

So, your argument is that the WL has committed to a tactic slot (or two, considering Furious Mending) to keep their pet alive, but you shouldn't have to commit to a tactic slot to be able to respawn them quickly (even though it's relatively easy to take care of a spiked squig) because you need other tactics to both deal damage and enable hyperspeed? To the casual observer it seems like you're simply whining about wanting free stuff. In my mind, if it was tied to I Got Lots you would need to make a choice: would you take the trade to spawn your spiked squig on the move immediately after it dies if it meant having to play the game like most everyone else does: in normal speed?
Mm this lead to realm balance difference squig/shammy have speed tactic because order have access to rkd and wl super mobility and auper fast running pulling pet.

If they had to spec a tactic , that ta tactic should make pet aswell durable as a wl.one.. not discuaaing the tankyness but pro/ contr,
Squigs pets get nothing and even tactic would still see em subpar.

The pets are weakee that any counterpart, dont have any base advantage as trade out nor any aignificant way to.make stronger after being summoned rather than juat be summoned faster.

Athergic

Post#23 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:05 am

dansari wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:46 pm
Knowthyself wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:21 pm
Well, first of all I didn't propose this as a trade with WL, I just gave WL mechanic as an example.
Right, you proposed for it to be changed to the way WL can summon pet. I presented the argument that the reason WL can summon on the move is because they have one pet on a 15s cooldown. Just because you think only 1 of the pets is useful doesn't negate the fact that you have multiple to spawn immediately.

To me it seems more appropriate to tie the proposal to I Got Lots
I 100% agree with this, If I got lots allowed squigs to be summoned on the move it would be more interesting to range herders. I wanted to add this to my earlier comment but didn't want to get to off topic/derail.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Knowthyself
Game Artist

Post#24 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:15 am

dansari wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm We're not comparing WL and SH. We're comparing the method in which they spawn pets.

The WL pet has a speed buff? You mean with Speed Training tactic slotted?

So, your argument is that the WL has committed to a tactic slot (or two, considering Furious Mending) to keep their pet alive, but you shouldn't have to commit to a tactic slot to be able to respawn them quickly (even though it's relatively easy to take care of a spiked squig) because you need other tactics to both deal damage and enable hyperspeed? To the casual observer it seems like you're simply whining about wanting free stuff. In my mind, if it was tied to I Got Lots you would need to make a choice: would you take the trade to spawn your spiked squig on the move immediately after it dies if it meant having to play the game like most everyone else does: in normal speed?
It is not my argument it is what you drag the discussion into insistently which I find hard to understand why. Well to let you know you already play the game in normal speed like everyone %75 of the times with the tactic sloted and what I meant is you already have to sacrifice from your damage to have that tactic so what you suggest is to sacrifice both damage and mobility in order to have no cooldown and summon your pet on move. Does that really make sense to you ? Relatively easy to control a pet with 65ft attack range and two shotted by any dps class? Have you ever played a SH before?? I wouldn't mind spending 2 tactic slots on my pet if it would have the same dmg, survivibility and speed with the lion and if SH has the same base stat, damage and armor values with the WL. I am sorry but I find your opposition based on comparison to WL which is way ahead of SH in most cases ridiculous. Plus I kindly invite WLs to make a proposal about having to spend two tactics to make their pet, which is detaunted first insted of the WL in the battlefield, more endurable and faster if they think it to be an issue and of course if they have face to do.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself