Recent Topics

Ads

[BO] Upcoming (or at least teased) Right Back 'Atcha ability

For proposals that have been rejected.
OldSparky

[BO] Upcoming (or at least teased) Right Back 'Atcha ability

Post#1 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:43 pm

Following peterthepan3's advice I'm making a post here.

Here's the most relevant fragment of the a post, I made on patch notes from 06/07/2018 (effectively necro-bumping the thread), for this proposal.
OldSparky wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:01 pm I'd like to suggest an ability which would be a solid Toughness+Wounds+Parry buff which would stack with War Bellows and tactics (gotta make it appealing to sacrifice those 16 points to get it) which I believe might be a better idea than "putting WoDS on another tank" and may fit in with BOs character concept more than "Right Back Atcha".
Character-wise and gameplay-wise I see Black Orc as a brute with some cunning and lack of finesse. Having an ability like Right Back Atcha contradicts this idea seeing as it will work pretty much like >Swordmasters WoDS and >Blackguards Rebounding Hatred.

As for the ability itself:
As I wrote before - a 10-15 second buff to Toughness, Wounds (or resists) and Parry (let's say +25%) requiring Da Best Plan and having a 30 to 45 second cooldown. Not only will this be a great reduction of damage with appropriate amount of Toughness and Wounds would provide a nice hp buffer or alternatively Resists buff would provide further reduction while Parry bonus would help with those pesky melees are trying to engage.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: [BO] Upcoming (or at least teased) Right Back 'Atcha ability

Post#2 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 pm

In light of recent buff ('You Wot?' 15 point ability in Brawler), going to decline this for now.