Recent Topics

Ads

Shaman and 3 other changes.

For proposals that have been rejected.
FixitFastah

Shaman and 3 other changes.

Post#1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:09 pm

First of all, I would like to see shamans as we played them the first few months on live. Yes, both effectiveness and speed for spells with the proper WAAAGH counters as it was and should be. Remove the blasted nerf, it feels if I am playing half a character.(now it's 0,5 sec reduce on casting time with 5 counters, kinda nothing, so now we are class of nothing) We had instant attack and heal spells with this mechanic(only with 5 counters), it was finding balance of the WAAAGH. This also includes the nerf of Eeeek! Which pushed us also back the same distance as the enemy was pushed. Yes this could be exploited due the fact the shaman got a no fall dmg buff. Remove that buff but give us our proper class back.

Secondly:Banners, bring them back ASAP. maybe make them even more powerful then they were before. So people band up cause it benefits them by staying close. It also is far better for guidance on the field itself, that's what they were invented for in the first place. Let guild from the alliance also have benefits from the banner to max out the effect.

Thirdly, Wyrmbreaker quest: please fix this quest as soon as you can, with the original rewards. I know it's vanity, but it's the only shield that looks like a choppa. The quest was kinda joke, cause hammerer(they changed it to slayer lateron) and choppa were not in there yet. Fun part was that the Borc had the motions of a choppa.

Fourth and last point: Xrealmers are a double edged sword. I know it attracts many casual players, but it ruins the game for settled ones. They are kinda a third faction, siding on which is likely going to win. I suggest a timer on this. If you log on your destruction character you stay on it for X amount of hours before you are allowed to switch to another side. If you switch, this X amount also applies. If this asks to much of the servers memory, you can add an un-removable debuff that stay on your characters after you left RVR (something like: adrenaline rush, cannot switch sides)

I hope I am not too late to summit this all and that you have time to look at this yet!

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Shaman and 3 other changes.

Post#2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:58 pm

This is extremely convoluted and all over the place, so I am declining. Please make your proposals pertinent to one issue at a time, and follow the correct structure (identifying the problem, why it is a problem, solution to the problem).