Recent Topics

Ads

How to help us ?

A place to help us on the wiki (corrections, pages to add...)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DaScoub

How to help us ?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 pm

The wiki have mainly been filled by Ceithin and Razielhell (big thanks to both of them).

By the way, there is a lot more to do. The main aim is to help players coming from the official server to understand what are the main differences between official server and RoR.

To help us, you can make a new post per page/mistake or thing to add to the wiki in this section. If you do so, please remember to link the page on your topic.

You have the availability to post a topic to purpose a new page to add.

We'll try to check that as fast as possible.

Thanks for your support.

Ads
Zegota

Re: How to help us ?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Good job. Much needed thing for the community and new members.

Dresden
Banned

Post#3 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Kudos, bravo, etc.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

DokB

Post#4 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:52 am

I like the new wiki, learned some stuff already I didn't know before. Would love to see some more addons added.

If we do notice something that might require changing, what method of communication would you want us to use? Do you want us to post in this thread, submit a report in the bugtracker or just PM Ceithin/Razielhell?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#5 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:50 am

Good job !
About all ToK sections, some workaround have been made for some ToK unlocks, because some can not be fixed as original for the moment. I thought changes would be mentionned about how to complete the unlock on RoR, if it has been changed from live.
So I think it could be of interest to add a paragraph to mention changes. For example, for this bestiary unlock https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... in_the_Bag on live, we had to take Lisk Meats back to Duregar Bronzemug (order)/Gubs (destro). On RoR, we have to trade the 6 Lisk Meats at the Library (order)/the Lyceum (destro) for an item that has to be equiped to provide the unlock.
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#6 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Lheana wrote:Good job !
About all ToK sections, some workaround have been made for some ToK unlocks, because some can not be fixed as original for the moment. I thought changes would be mentionned about how to complete the unlock on RoR, if it has been changed from live.
So I think it could be of interest to add a paragraph to mention changes. For example, for this bestiary unlock https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... in_the_Bag on live, we had to take Lisk Meats back to Duregar Bronzemug (order)/Gubs (destro). On RoR, we have to trade the 6 Lisk Meats at the Library (order)/the Lyceum (destro) for an item that has to be equiped to provide the unlock.
Will speak with Ceithin to look into these asap. If you find anything else outside of ToK unlocks just post it and we will fix it as fast as we can.
BR Razielhell
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Haojin

Post#7 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:46 pm

Again, thanks for good job fellas.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Grolar

Post#8 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Ask Numenon or Haojun for help. They are full of useful information.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Ads
SpacestarKid

Post#9 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:11 pm

I don't want to create a new topic, but I think there's Game Basics section needed.
I see many new players joining Warhammer Online and, as side effect of it, many noobs we see in scenarios and rvr. I think the very basics of this game must be explained, such as buffs, debuffs, group setups, difference in specs and their usefulness in different game situations. Tanks forget Guards, healers or dps don't buff, 2h tanks go berserk mode and so on.
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

DaScoub

Post#10 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Edited first post. The aim of this section is to let people create new post for any suggested page, or mistakes/things to add on existing ones.

For mistakes and things to add, please, remember to create a topic with the page name and the problem. In your topic, make sure to put a direct link to the page.

For new pages to create, juste make a new post with the page title in your topic title. The staff will then statuate if it's relevant or not.