Add new set to equipment

A place to help us on the wiki (corrections, pages to add...)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Heraph

Add new set to equipment

Post#1 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Hi there,
sorry for the noobish topic here. I heard there is a new (as in not as old as live) PvE-Set available in a dungeon that can be run once a day. Can that one please be added to the Equipmnent page?
Also, please show me a link to the patchnotes or a wiki page or something to the dungeon.
If this is a previously answered and redundant topic that i did not stumble upon my search i will delete the topic in order to keep the forum neat and tidy.
Cheers

Ads
Fenris78

Re: Add new set to equipment

Post#2 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 pm

Wiki is getting slowly updated over timer by gracious volunteers.

Until the update is done, you can search on the armory section, the set is called "vale-walker" ; you will get the link to all the set pieces by cliking on them.

You also can check your (ingame) Tome of Knowledge, armory section, and see by hovering the pieces what are their stats.

Heraph

Post#3 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:28 pm

Thanks Fenris for the directions. Much appreciated!

Helwer

Post#4 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:49 am

Hi and thanks for question and answer so long.
I have another one concerning vale-walker set: as i remember from rvr/sc-sets there is a restriction using jewelry so you can't combine warlord/sov/trium/victorious. Are there any restriction for PvE-sets as well? Or could it be possible to run Beastlord/Vale-Walker/Sentinel with 3 Jewls for example? Thanks and see you.

Gladiolix

Post#5 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:35 pm

I would gladly update armor sets for the the classes I play, but the visual editor just gives you error when you try to edit, and the source code view is just too unwieldy for me at least. Hope they fix it at some point so I can give a little bit of contribution for the community.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Fenris78

Post#6 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Helwer wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:49 am Hi and thanks for question and answer so long.
I have another one concerning vale-walker set: as i remember from rvr/sc-sets there is a restriction using jewelry so you can't combine warlord/sov/trium/victorious. Are there any restriction for PvE-sets as well? Or could it be possible to run Beastlord/Vale-Walker/Sentinel with 3 Jewls for example? Thanks and see you.
Beastlord is not linked to a specific slot.
Sentinel, Vale-walker and Ranked rings are linked to slot 3 only.
RvR rings are linked to slot 4 only.