Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter Help

Let's talk about... everything else
Fiddlehero

Re: Witch Hunter Help

Post#11 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:44 am

Thanks folks! I appreciate the help! I'll try to scrub away my noobishness right away.
Rychter-Witch Hunter
Valrin-Engineer
Targrimm-Slayer
Norgar-Runepriest
Thyrsis-Shadow Warrior
Freiderick-Bright Wizard
Halgard-Ironbreaker

Ads
Toldavf

Post#12 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:57 am

A small piece of advice for scenarios the best targets to hit are the ones already under preasure from another dps. Under no circumstances should you solo push a back line healer a good one is less likely to die then you are for trying it.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Landaren

Post#13 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:01 am

If you have a team you play with the middle tree is your bread and butter

nydig

Post#14 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:12 am

Even as solo middle tree is the way to go just need knock down 100% disrupt and 50% crit dmg from right tree. Good luck killing tanks and healers otherwise. Exit wound is a massive tough debuff heal debuff that's incoming while bullets are out going basically reducing a healers self healing by 75% and 50% armor ignore makes exit wound hit incredibly hard.

Hitsaaja

Post#15 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:18 am

Does anybody have any links to some WH talent builds? I haven't really found any so i could use some guidance on that.

Also what should i spend my renown points on? Str and wounds?

Im lvl 16 btw.

TenTonHammer

Post#16 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:57 am

Now im no wh main or player but i can tell you that you should always spec fanatical clensing and should be the first thing you go for in mastery