Recent Topics

Ads

Fang Hoppers hide and 100,000 squigs

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
mursie

Re: Fang Hoppers hide and 100,000 squigs

Post#31 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Shadowgurke wrote:http://imgur.com/a/6Eh99

last one
thx for the link - the ends do not justify the means.

Ads
Xanthraxus

Post#32 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:32 pm

On the Live Server i was attempting to get as many unlocks as possible (OCD). and grinded the 100,000 squigs, i know crazy... I finally got the cloak. there was maybe only a handful of players that acheived this. And then...

I put the cloak on and was like WTF!?!??!!?!?!?!?! it had exactly the same look as another cloak that you can get from an easy quest/unlock. It was such a massive waste of time. i couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!

So my advice is don't waste your time.

Or developers replace it with a different looking cloak. Like maybe the green Harbringers cloak that dropped from a live event early on in Mythic. At least that would be worth it.

TenTonHammer

Post#33 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:41 pm

mursie wrote:anyone have a screenshot of this cloak? would love to see the if the hype on this thing is worth it.

its not the correct model cause the devs dont know what it looks like but this is the model it uses in ror

Penril

Post#34 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Hmmmm it actually looks pretty cool on a Gobbo... i might farm this for the Shaman.

TenTonHammer

Post#35 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Form what i saw in a screenshot from nalgol it looks lke he has guild herald customization done

what ever my guild creates will look 10x better than a green mantle of the fireborn

like mursie said the ends dont justify the means

Xanthraxus

Post#36 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Xanthraxus wrote:On the Live Server i was attempting to get as many unlocks as possible (OCD). and grinded the 100,000 squigs, i know crazy... I finally got the cloak. there was maybe only a handful of players that acheived this. And then...

I put the cloak on and was like WTF!?!??!!?!?!?!?! it had exactly the same look as another cloak that you can get from an easy quest/unlock. It was such a massive waste of time. i couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!

Or developers replace it with a different looking cloak. Like maybe the green Harbringers cloak that dropped from a live event early on in Mythic. At least that would be worth it.
LOL i didn't know that the original 100,000 Squig cloak looks just like the Green Harbringers cloak I just proposed.

i guess they changed it when I killed my Squigs cause it was a different look and same as another cloak.

RyanMakara

Post#37 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Xanthraxus wrote:
Xanthraxus wrote:On the Live Server i was attempting to get as many unlocks as possible (OCD). and grinded the 100,000 squigs, i know crazy... I finally got the cloak. there was maybe only a handful of players that acheived this. And then...

LOL i didn't know that the original 100,000 Squig cloak looks just like the Green Harbringers cloak I just proposed.

i guess they changed it when I killed my Squigs cause it was a different look and same as another cloak.
For the sake of getting things right, here are some facts:

- The original appearance for the Fang Hopper's Hide cloak is unknown, since there are 1. no pictures of it archived anywhere and 2. the one we found in the wartool looked like you described before; as the Hide of Killing Frost, another ToK unlock cloak that is much easier to obtain.
- We changed the appearance of this cloak to the Harbringer's Cloak from the Heavy Metal event as a placeholder. In my opinion, it's a worthy adversary as a rare appearance cloak, since not many people were seen wearing the cloak post-event on live, and it could actually resemble a squig hide.

Hauclir

Post#38 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:08 am

I was part of the heavy metal event with my blackguard and had the harbinger cloak on live so i know what it looks like. Show me the screenshot of the current Fang Hopper's Hide cloak with a blackguard wearing it(front & back) then I know whether you got harbinger cloak version appearance on it or not.

Ads
naugrim

Post#39 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
Plankton wrote:HI!

I personnaly suggest to let the 100 000 kills. the appearance is just great and it's the onely item in the game that take so long to have. It's challenging and shows how stubborn we can be ;)

Dwarfly yours
Note the original appearance of this cap was 100x more awesome, I cant find a picture of it atm but I hope someone can find it in the game files and fix it in the future ;)
Hi, just ask if the squig cap is available right now? Just to know if it will available when I reach 100 000 squig? Thank in advance for your answer.

jorgemarco

Post#40 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:32 pm

100.000 is insane and stupid. Nothing justifies this ammount. 1.000 is right. 10.000 is senseless bit ay least you maybe can do It. 100.000? No thx, i wont spend my Life un that ****.