Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Elven
Former Staff

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Invalid username/password error:

If you are getting this error, this is because although your account was created on the forum, it's not been created on the game server. To fix this, simply go to User control panel and change your password in account settings. This will push your account to the game server.

NOTE: It may take some time to update if it doesn't instantly, so be patient.

FOR COMMON LAUNCHER ISSUES, CHECK THE FAQ TOPIC:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2889

In the topic linked above, it will cover error messages related to "unathorised access", "performance counter" and "file not found" errors. Be sure to read the FAQ to find the solution.

If you are getting this error message:
Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.

Try replacing your launcher with this unpacked copy

For further support post below, but only doing so once you've done all the above.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#2 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:02 pm

JeFawk wrote:This thread will cover most known issues so that the users can debug the problems themselves.

Issue 1: Performance Counter Library issues
Return of Reckoning Launcher Error Log.txt contains errors similar to the following:

Code: Select all

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()

baas

Post#3 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Hey all,

Just downloaded the game and tried to install it but when i launch the game with the ROR launcher its says there is a problem. The game starts but cant join/create anything.

Here is the crash report, i hope you guys understand it ^^.

17:27:08 --- LOG STARTING ---
17:27:08 Launcher version: 3.9.0.8
17:27:08
17:27:08 ------------ ERROR MESSAGES BELOW ------------
17:27:08 --- ToString ---
17:27:08 System.InvalidOperationException: Kan tellernaamgegevens niet laden omdat er een ongeldige index is gelezen vanuit het register.
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
bij MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
bij (String , del_FileTableEventHandler , del_FileEventHandler , HashDictionary )
bij 횮쬋뱌棥䤺ꄍ뽆៧.噖跻⢯ꐂ�烉훒쟅(String ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, del_FileTableEventHandler ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, del_FileEventHandler ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, HashDictionary ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼)
bij BANANA.TVQBSNUBGAILVFUDTJUTR.FJGMXMKXBZQHQPXLXRCKOW()
17:27:08 --- Message ---
17:27:08 Kan tellernaamgegevens niet laden omdat er een ongeldige index is gelezen vanuit het register.
17:27:08 --- Source ---
17:27:08 System
17:27:08 --- Data ---
17:27:08 System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
17:27:08 --- StackTrace ---
17:27:08 bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
bij MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
bij (String , del_FileTableEventHandler , del_FileEventHandler , HashDictionary )
bij 횮쬋뱌棥䤺ꄍ뽆៧.噖跻⢯ꐂ�烉훒쟅(String ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, del_FileTableEventHandler ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, del_FileEventHandler ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, HashDictionary ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼)
17:27:08 --- TargetSite ---
17:27:08 System.Collections.Hashtable GetStringTable(Boolean)

GOt exactly the same problem as this earlyier post, he discripes it better i think :

""Older post, but I seem to be having the exact same problem. I downloaded the torrent (made sure to stop seeding etc.), dropped the RoR file near War.exe file inside the Warhammer folder, switched off security then opened the RoR launcher as admin. I can connect, but I always get the message that AVG may cause problems. It is entirely switched off. No update happens. I see the message, "It appears the server is online." I've restarted my computer, deleted and re-downloaded torrent and launcher. Also I can technically login and get to the in-game main screen, but obviously since it hasn't updated I can't play the working build of the game.

Well, there's my wall of noob text. If you can help me please do, I'm all ears ""

FIXXED:

I did the performence check and its fixxedd!

Kommissar

Post#4 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Heyo,

at first dont download the game with chrome!
I do this fail three time ( three days dl time...)

Every time when i finished dl the game from sildurs page and want to unpack it i comes every time an error... the archive is destroyed...

Thats why i use know firefox too dl the game and its funkzt

mfg
Kommissar

Elven
Former Staff

Post#5 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Spoiler:
baas wrote:Hey all,

Just downloaded the game and tried to install it but when i launch the game with the ROR launcher its says there is a problem. The game starts but cant join/create anything.

Here is the crash report, i hope you guys understand it ^^.

17:27:08 --- LOG STARTING ---
17:27:08 Launcher version: 3.9.0.8
17:27:08 ------------ ERROR MESSAGES BELOW ------------
17:27:08 --- ToString ---
17:27:08 System.InvalidOperationException: Kan tellernaamgegevens niet laden omdat er een ongeldige index is gelezen vanuit het register.
bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
17:27:08 --- Message ---
17:27:08 Kan tellernaamgegevens niet laden omdat er een ongeldige index is gelezen vanuit het register.
17:27:08 --- Source ---
17:27:08 System
17:27:08 --- Data ---
17:27:08 System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
17:27:08 --- StackTrace ---
17:27:08 bij System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
17:27:08 --- TargetSite ---
17:27:08 System.Collections.Hashtable GetStringTable(Boolean)

GOt exactly the same problem as this earlyier post, he discripes it better i think :

""Older post, but I seem to be having the exact same problem. I downloaded the torrent (made sure to stop seeding etc.), dropped the RoR file near War.exe file inside the Warhammer folder, switched off security then opened the RoR launcher as admin. I can connect, but I always get the message that AVG may cause problems. It is entirely switched off. No update happens. I see the message, "It appears the server is online." I've restarted my computer, deleted and re-downloaded torrent and launcher. Also I can technically login and get to the in-game main screen, but obviously since it hasn't updated I can't play the working build of the game.

Well, there's my wall of noob text. If you can help me please do, I'm all ears ""

FIXXED:

I did the performence check and its fixxedd!
Need to rebuild performance counters. Follow this guide: http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... ?f=4&t=441

narCosis

Post#6 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:56 am

11:49:36 --- LOG STARTING ---
11:49:36 Launcher version: 3.9.0.8
11:49:36
11:49:36 ------------ ERROR MESSAGES BELOW ------------
11:49:36 --- ToString ---
11:49:36 System.InvalidOperationException: Det går inte att läsa in räknarnamndata eftersom det ogiltiga indexet lästes från registret.
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
vid MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
vid (String , del_FileTableEventHandler , del_FileEventHandler , HashDictionary )
vid 횮쬋뱌棥䤺ꄍ뽆៧.噖跻⢯ꐂ�烉훒쟅(String ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, del_FileTableEventHandler ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, del_FileEventHandler ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, HashDictionary ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼)
vid BANANA.TVQBSNUBGAILVFUDTJUTR.FJGMXMKXBZQHQPXLXRCKOW()
11:49:36 --- Message ---
11:49:36 Det går inte att läsa in räknarnamndata eftersom det ogiltiga indexet lästes från registret.
11:49:36 --- Source ---
11:49:36 System
11:49:36 --- Data ---
11:49:36 System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
11:49:36 --- StackTrace ---
11:49:36 vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
vid System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
vid MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
vid (String , del_FileTableEventHandler , del_FileEventHandler , HashDictionary )
vid 횮쬋뱌棥䤺ꄍ뽆៧.噖跻⢯ꐂ�烉훒쟅(String ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, del_FileTableEventHandler ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, del_FileEventHandler ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼, HashDictionary ႜ儰믤씓췦鮥♘뺼)
vid BANANA.TVQBSNUBGAILVFUDTJUTR.FJGMXMKXBZQHQPXLXRCKOW()
11:49:36 --- TargetSite ---
11:49:36 System.Collections.Hashtable GetStringTable(Boolean)

Elven
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:09 am

You have the same issue as what was stated above.

Follow this guide: http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... ?f=4&t=441

icargp

Post#8 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm not update the game, thinking I have not done anything.

Ads
Aeterna

Post#9 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Not sure if it's on my end or not, but using the mega English file the page has been crashing when ever I reach 24% on the download, trying the torrent now. Great work BTW, loved the game when I played it and was sad to see it go, just stumbled upon this.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#10 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:36 pm

This problem is caused by web browsers.

A bypass is using Mega downloader. A third party application you can install, copy and paste the url download link of the client, and download it outside the web browser.

For now, it's the only immediate fix I can provide, until I sort it out. It's gonna take time, as I'm busy...