Closet Goblin

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Genisaurus
Former Staff

Re: Closet Goblin

Post#1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:29 pm

What talismans and what items are giving the issues?

Ads
Penril

Post#2 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Addon works fine as long as you dont have a talisman slotted. But if you have a talisman in that item, it wont equip it and say something like "the proper talisman for XXXXX cant be found, equipping XXXXXX instead". It makes the addon kinda useless (good for immediately swapping tactics though).

Penril

Post#3 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Torquemadra wrote:I dont know anything about the addons but it sounds logical to stop it actually looking and reading talismans no? just have it read the name of the item itself
I remember Miracle Grow remix had a similar issue, until someone (Geni?) released a file with the updated ID/codes/whatever for the seeds (they are different on RoR than on live) and MGR works perfectly fine now. Maybe something similar needs to be done for Talismans? Maybe the RoR talismans have a different ID/code/whatever than whatever ClosetGoblin has?

edit: Found the MGR thread i was talking about.

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 710#p75028

CraftData.lua. Maybe it has to be changed on ClosetGoblin as well?

Dabbart

Post#4 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Random thought, would that be a similar issue to why the Armory doesn't show tali's? Getting ClosetGoblin to work would be amazing...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Astika

Post#5 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:48 am

I am looking into this.

ClosetGoblin is at a point where it will equip items with talismans for sets that contain them. Trophies (or in my case, trophy) are not being equipped.

I believe the issue affected all fused items, and not ones with specific talismans. I was able to replicate with Level 4 Shoulders fused with a Level 4 Weak Talisman. (Please bear in mind that I have limited items and options to choose from and use.)

I will be taking a closer look at trophies (not) equipping and talisman checking (disabled for now).
(see xmtrcv)

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#6 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:25 am

trophys is really a secondary problem, but the talisman error is tedious.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Waaghaa

Post#7 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 am

I have troubles with equpping talis aswell, when I got the epic Greatstaff of Entropy for my magus I immediately equipped it with lesser talis (int 10 + wounds 10) later when I had the level for it to make them, I have tried to equip it with purple ones, now the INT + 20 worked fine, but the 20 wounds talis still shows as 10 on it.
Spoiler:

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#8 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:57 am

nothing to do with closet goblin ;)
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Ads
WAR2014

Post#9 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:28 pm

I had the same issue like OP, so any idea how to fix it?

Vaul

Post#10 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:44 am

Potential fix for this.... it works for me with limited testing.

Using something like Notepad, open the file:
C:\ROR\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\Interface\AddOns\ClosetGoblin\ClosetGoblin.lua

Use Search (Ctrl + F) to find the text "if item.boundToPlayer" - case sensitive!

Now add the line "item.boundToPlayer = true;" above this. be very careful and precise with your typing. any error could crash your game! Should look like below. I have highlighted the new text.

ClosetGoblin should now work. It does for me! I do not know what other consequences this little hack may cause so do take care and let me know of anything untowards.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)