Recent Topics

Ads

The stupidity of Order in the last two weeks

Let's talk about... everything else
chaoscode

The stupidity of Order in the last two weeks

Post#1 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:13 am

I'm not sure if it's due to the fact before the last two weeks we have been rolling detro or if its just an influx of stupid people hitting higher levels but the quality of players on Order the last week has been in the crapper. I have been in wb where people refuse to listen to the leaders causing full wipes. It got so bad that all the leaders started to kick players from the group that either didn't listen or just went AFK leeching. I have seen people fighting in chat with the leader. Insulting them and saying some pretty mean stuff. If you don't like what a leader of a wb is doing, make your own. Not following the leaders is hurting everyone and its killing the moral of people that normally lead. I actually tried it once and it was really bad. To the point that I and another leader just gave up trying to organize.

To top this all off, the disrespect the general public has been showing healers as of late is insane. Let me ask you a question. Where would you be without healers? You would be wiped. There isn't much you can do in this game with out a healer. So next time you want to scream out because your not getting ressed after dying for the 15th time at the door of a keep, maybe you should blame your death on yourself for having shitty gear. Not the healer that is keeping up the properly geared people that have a chance to not die in 3 seconds.

You guys want to play this game? Good luck with out the experienced leaders, leading the wbs and healers.

And on that note, thanks to the few guys that do lead the wbs. Without you guys , order would be o-so worse.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: The stupidity of Order in the last two weeks

Post#2 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:18 am

chaoscode wrote:I'm not sure if it's due to the fact before the last two weeks we have been rolling detro or if its just an influx of stupid people hitting higher levels but the quality of players on Order the last week has been in the crapper. I have been in wb where people refuse to listen to the leaders causing full wipes. It got so bad that all the leaders started to kick players from the group that either didn't listen or just went AFK leeching. I have seen people fighting in chat with the leader. Insulting them and saying some pretty mean stuff. If you don't like what a leader of a wb is doing, make your own. Not following the leaders is hurting everyone and its killing the moral of people that normally lead. I actually tried it once and it was really bad. To the point that I and another leader just gave up trying to organize.

To top this all off, the disrespect the general public has been showing healers as of late is insane. Let me ask you a question. Where would you be without healers? You would be wiped. There isn't much you can do in this game with out a healer. So next time you want to scream out because your not getting ressed after dying for the 15th time at the door of a keep, maybe you should blame your death on yourself for having shitty gear. Not the healer that is keeping up the properly geared people that have a chance to not die in 3 seconds.

You guys want to play this game? Good luck with out the experienced leaders, leading the wbs and healers.

And on that note, thanks to the few guys that do lead the wbs. Without you guys , order would be o-so worse.
But it has always been like this.
Random warbands will always be like this.
It's alright, I guess. although it might be frustrating.

Glorian

Post#3 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:36 am

saupreusse wrote: But it has always been like this.
Random warbands will always be like this.
It's alright, I guess. although it might be frustrating.
Actually In T2 it seems better. True there were some people not listening or arguing with the wb-leader but usually you had one guy who knows better in the wb. Now this number seems to have increased.

All in all leading a pug warband is a hard job.
Tip of the day: Get into an Alliance and be part of an Alliance Warband. Win-Win-Win.

chaoscode

Post#4 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:19 am

The biggest fear I have is how bad this is going to get when T4 releases. Destro seems to have there stuff together. I give them props. I have seem some genius tactics from them. We really need to step our game up in Order or get used to being roflstomped.

Telen
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Cool sounds like its getting back to the old war then

Sera

Post#6 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Join a good guild, stop zerging with terrible PUGs.
Case closed.
Sera

Joan

Post#7 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:30 pm

I remember the days when posts about Destro losing would pop all over the forums....times change, I see :D
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Reklaw

Post#8 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:07 pm

It's alot better on destro, join destro!
CRITICAL ACCLAIM
Reklaw R40 SO - Jabberwocky R40 DoK - Googol R40 MAg - Tinteling R40 MAr - Jabster R41 Chp - Unoffensive R23 SH - Jabbywoo R33 Zealot - Kittycat - Donalduck

Ihavecats R40 WL - Jabber R32 - Species R42 BW - Panini R26 AM - Frailty

Ads
chaoscode

Post#9 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Joan - They sure have. I have seen Detro use morals to break a stale mate and just roll over Order. Then watch everyone on Order start complaining about it. Instead of expecting easy mode, people need to start knowing there roll they play in the bigger picture.

Coldbawlz

Post#10 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Join a guild m8 , I used to vent just like you till I realized I cant be rolling with pugs 24/7
Kyliejenner 35/40