Shutyergob

Re: PUG Scenario Rage

Post#21 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:28 am

Pug for the pug god!!!

Ads
Annaise16

Post#22 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:22 am

I wonder how many ppl doing scens have all of the groups displayed on their ui or if they are using the default ui and can see only their own group? Because my biggest peeve is ppl running in to fight 1 or 2 v 12 when one look at the ui would make it clear that everyone else is dead and about to respawn. How hard is it to wait 20 seconds for folks to respawn so we can fight 12v12?

Jail

Post#23 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:42 am

Annaise16 wrote:I wonder how many ppl doing scens have all of the groups displayed on their ui or if they are using the default ui and can see only their own group? Because my biggest peeve is ppl running in to fight 1 or 2 v 12 when one look at the ui would make it clear that everyone else is dead and about to respawn. How hard is it to wait 20 seconds for folks to respawn so we can fight 12v12?
If you ask Bobthehero, it's very hard! :roll:

noisestorm

Post#24 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:37 am

Annaise16 wrote:I wonder how many ppl doing scens have all of the groups displayed on their ui or if they are using the default ui and can see only their own group? Because my biggest peeve is ppl running in to fight 1 or 2 v 12 when one look at the ui would make it clear that everyone else is dead and about to respawn. How hard is it to wait 20 seconds for folks to respawn so we can fight 12v12?

It actually never even came to my sense, that this would be possible, b ut that would explain so much lol

Mystriss

Post#25 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:38 am

I pugged SC's for like 8 years... ~shrug~ I enjoyed it.

kok

Post#26 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:12 am

Fact:
1)Guard is a skill, has range limited and LOS. You can't guard someone you can't see.
2)Guard dismount the tank, so don't expect a mounted, moving tank to guard anyone
3)Guard don't work on dead people so for all mdps ,please stay ALIVE so that a tank can guard u
4)Guard don't make you invulnerable. You still die .
5)Guard don't work out of group, So Quit crying for guard if the tank is in OTHER GROUP.
6)IF any Melee healer need a guard, please don't go torture or Wrath. I am sure a lot of tank hate guarding a selfish healer that run like Rambo and get him killed when the healer is healing ONLY HIMSELF
7)Guard skill is affected by GCD. So Don't expect much Guard switching.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

pullbot

Post#27 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:16 am

kok wrote:Fact:
1)Guard is a skill, has range limited and LOS. You can't guard someone you can't see.
2)Guard dismount the tank, so don't expect a mounted, moving tank to guard anyone
3)Guard don't work on dead people so for all mdps ,please stay ALIVE so that a tank can guard u
4)Guard don't make you invulnerable. You still die .
5)Guard don't work out of group, So Quit crying for guard if the tank is in OTHER GROUP.
6)IF any Melee healer need a guard, please don't go torture or Wrath. I am sure a lot of tank hate guarding a selfish healer that run like Rambo and get him killed when the healer is healing ONLY HIMSELF
7)Guard skill is affected by GCD. So Don't expect much Guard switching.
So you are telling me to slot Focused Offense, use a 2h and remove guard from hotbar. Gotcha!
Camoran rr100 Black Guard Karak-Norn RIP in peace
My WAR videos

kok

Post#28 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:24 am

Camoran wrote: So you are telling me to slot Focused Offense, use a 2h and remove guard from hotbar. Gotcha!
Go ahead ,no one stopping you.
Who care if you slot FO or not .
It not like your armor can stop guard damage
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Ads
Sera

Post#29 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:11 am

Telen wrote:The random skill levels and unpredictability of pugging is what makes it fun. Thats what I play for. If I wanted everyone the same on the same classes and specs all doing the same op tactics I'd have been bored years ago. War doesnt have mirrors and has alt specs for most classes. Thats whats kept it interesting. Every pug 2h tank, dps zealot, melee herder, aoedotmagus. You make the game. Play how you want. Have fun. Never conform.
Yes, everyone should play DPS healer and do it solo! Groups and warband should not exists! Never support anyone esle, never assist on anyone! Let chaos reign! Have fuuuuuuuun!
Are you haveing fun yet? o.O
Sera

peterthepan3

Post#30 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:43 am

Play how you want! Never conform! But don't complain or make threads if you lose to groups who play optimal specs/synergies!