Recent Topics

Ads

[White Lion] Pounce need a Cooldown

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: [White Lion] Pounce need a Cooldown

Post#31 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:23 am

jusst cant hear more class discussion today -.- wait 4 blance forums
and btw Magus need laserbeam with instant kill +1
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
kryss

Post#32 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:47 am

Acebolts, are you the same guy whining and getting lolled at in the TE buff topic? Even balance devs are laughing their asses off. Please, do yourself a favor and don't post in another WL topic for at least a few months. Your lack of comprehension of the game might inspire other whiners without a clue like our OP here

Liandel

Post#33 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:50 am

No it doesn't. It doesn't even land you on the target if they are moving. All you have to do to avoid it is hit your WASD and the player will literally NEVER be in melee range of you.

Also, the WL's class mechanic is broken and unreliable, so until the pet's AI is fixed to land as reliably as the marauder's offhand weapon attacks, it needs something nice to compensate for the frustration.
Spoiler:
Do not sign your posts. Any signature content goes in the signature space, as intended, where it can be hidden if an individual user so desires.
Liandel AKA Lednail. Chaos Wastes->Phoenix Throne->Gorfang->Badlands->Karak Azgal->Karak Norn->Badlands.
<Obliteration> , <Blitz> , <No Escape>, and <MymidonsX>

Atropik

Post#34 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:57 am

Liandel wrote: All you have to do to avoid it is hit your WASD and the player will literally NEVER be in melee range of you.
Welcome to melee world, lol.
Nicelook | Obey

Azarael

Post#35 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:22 am

Friendly reminder that you don't get to single out one ability on a class and complain about how it's overpowered when that ability forms the core of the utility of the class and the class suffers in other aspects because of that. Is a class with so much power on one ability and so little to define it outside of that bad? Yes. Am I going to see that ability nerfed without compensating the WL elsewhere? Oh dear me, no.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#36 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:29 am

mayb let him fly at pounce in slowmotion :D *sry 4 spam *

I see tham fly uuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and in the air bäm dead ;D
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Scrilian

Post#37 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:41 am

This thread again, used to pop up on a daily basis though. :D
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Renork

Post#38 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:41 am

Azarael wrote:Friendly reminder that you don't get to single out one ability on a class and complain about how it's overpowered when that ability forms the core of the utility of the class and the class suffers in other aspects because of that. Is a class with so much power on one ability and so little to define it outside of that bad? Yes. Am I going to see that ability nerfed without compensating the WL elsewhere? Oh dear me, no.
Ahh...if only you could ban people that make idiotic posts like these :^)

Then again....the ROR pop. would dissappear if that were to happen. Apparently people don't grasp the concept of providing data and prefer to rely on the "OMG Y DAT GUY KEEL ME? OMG SO STEWPID!!". The self entitled pricks of this server never cease to amaze me.

Ads
Sera

Post#39 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:56 am

No, pounce is fine as it is.
Only option would be making it undefendable and adding snare to it- but like I said It's fine.
Sera

Marsares

Post#40 » Mon May 16, 2016 11:03 am

kryss wrote:Acebolts, are you the same guy whining and getting lolled at in the TE buff topic? Even balance devs are laughing their asses off. Please, do yourself a favor and don't post in another WL topic for at least a few months. Your lack of comprehension of the game might inspire other whiners without a clue like our OP here
It is the same guy and he plays a Mara. It's an obvious case where someone wants a nerf to an opposing class in order to mitigate his L2P issues. Hate to say it, but blatantly true in this case.
Azarael wrote:Friendly reminder that you don't get to single out one ability on a class and complain about how it's overpowered when that ability forms the core of the utility of the class and the class suffers in other aspects because of that. Is a class with so much power on one ability and so little to define it outside of that bad? Yes. Am I going to see that ability nerfed without compensating the WL elsewhere? Oh dear me, no.
This, so much this. At least the Dev team gets how to balance classes without resorting to knee-jerk sledgehammer nerfs.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW