Recent Topics

Ads

Starting up a new server.

Let's talk about... everything else
Sejanus

Starting up a new server.

Post#1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:38 pm

So since it's not possible to donate to improve the current server, would it be possible to start up a new server? Say, a NA server?

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Starting up a new server.

Post#2 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:40 pm

The player-base wouldn't support this honestly. Edit: I mean we don't have the numbers to support this. An extra server would effective split our base by 1/3 if not more. Not to mention it would effectively Wipe everyone whom wanted to start on new server, Name duplicates, more GMs, cost etc etc.

And to be fair. The Lag from the server has gotten **** LOADS better. Back in January, my WH literally couldn't hit anyone due to the Lag Porting. I hardly ever notice any glitches like that anymore.

The Server issues would be the same currently regardless of it's whereabouts I believe. Just the way it goes on a Priv Server...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#3 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:42 pm

Dabbart wrote:
And to be fair. The Lag from the server has gotten **** LOADS better.
Yeah, when the server is down, there is zero lag!

perche

Post#4 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:42 pm

not enough ppls for 2 servers
Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Froilan Borbon engi nerfed in last 2 patch.

Dabbart

Post#5 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:45 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:
Dabbart wrote:
And to be fair. The Lag from the server has gotten **** LOADS better.
Yeah, when the server is down, there is zero lag!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#6 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Server's location has nothing to do with the current issues.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Sejanus

Post#7 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Dabbart wrote:The Server issues would be the same currently regardless of it's whereabouts I believe. Just the way it goes on a Priv Server...
Not if the hardware was different, there has to be a way to add funds to upgrade the server to handle the problems it's been facing. Take more people onto the team that can add funds and help you, a patron to help support the server.

Edit: The point of the post wasn't just to have a NA server. The point was more of a server upgrade.
Last edited by Sejanus on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killtro85

Post#8 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Yes! we need a NA server!

Ads
Dabbart

Post#9 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Sejanus wrote:
Dabbart wrote:The Server issues would be the same currently regardless of it's whereabouts I believe. Just the way it goes on a Priv Server...
Not if the hardware was different, there has to be a way to add funds to upgrade the server to handle the problems it's been facing. Take more people onto the team that can add funds and help you, a patron to help support the server.

Unless it isn't a hardware or man-power fault...

Caffeine

Post#10 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Druin wrote:Server's location has nothing to do with the current issues.
Just for the sake of clarity: are we still being ddosed or is this some other instability issue?
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada