Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Dana
Former Staff

Re: Hi ther

Post#51 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:07 pm

sandro88pl wrote:Hello im a new Player and i want to ask if thers any way to get a patch to the game becouze i instaled the game fresh from a cd that i had ?
Hello!

Sadly it's not possible to install the game client from the cds. The cds are outdated.

You have to download the game client from Forum (there are different possibilities.)

For download look here http://www.returnofreckoning.com/join.p ... =us&step=2

Greetings and see you ingame :)
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Ads
belegar

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#52 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:48 pm

this download clients thing is nuts , way complicated for my brain ;/ , whats all these parts , part 1 , part 2 and so on? , how can I DL them all together and then exstract them all when WinRAR only l;ets me DL one part at a time? carnt you make this more easy and less confuseing , I mean I never had this trouble DLing the game befor when EA/ mythic ran the show , just DL off website and done that's it.

belegar

Post#53 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:49 pm

and evey time I try to DL the torrent DL , it says it carnt due to the file being unknown or damaged? whats that all about?

SigmarPriest
Former Staff

Post#54 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:53 pm

belegar wrote:this download clients thing is nuts , way complicated for my brain ;/ , whats all these parts , part 1 , part 2 and so on? , how can I DL them all together and then exstract them all when WinRAR only l;ets me DL one part at a time? carnt you make this more easy and less confuseing , I mean I never had this trouble DLing the game befor when EA/ mythic ran the show , just DL off website and done that's it.
Hey just save the files on your pc and after you have all start the first one with winrar

DaScoub

Post#55 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Everything is explained in the join up process. I don't know how to make it simpler... :)
join-us wrote:You can download the game client via the direct links (Be sur to download all the files before trying to unzip !), or via the torrent link.

belegar

Post#56 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:10 pm

you say that , but is it really? for one thing sigmar explained much more by what he said befor you than the join up process dose, in regards to saveing the files then opening up the 1st one to begin the full exstraction.
So I did what sigmar said, but when I go to DL part 3 , it makes a new page come up with lods of junk words and odd symbles so I have no idea what that is or what to do next, I tried opening it in a new window or tab , didn't work , and it gave me no option to open with or anything. I tried the big torrent download , and when I exstract with WinRAR , all I get is a message saying , the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged, so work that one out ;/. such a shame , I really miss war and I was so hopefuly about return of reckoning

DaScoub

Post#57 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:24 pm

It depends on the zipping software you are using. Some of them allow you to open one of the file, not specially the first one.
BTW, i don't have any problem to read the join us pages (all of them). May you post a screenshot of your "odd symbols" please ?
Which torrent software did you used to download the game via the torrent file ?

belegar

Post#58 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 am

http://dl.returnofreckoning.com/Age_of_ ... client.z02 this is the link to part 3 download

Ads
belegar

Post#59 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 am

sorry I was being assy , just upset with the results im getting , as for torrent software , not to sure , when I go to DL the mega ones , I have to install mega downloader , and that takes me to googile chrome, but im not sure if its free or not.

MaxHayman
Management

Post#60 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am

You might want to be right clicking and doing 'Save file as'.

The mega downloaded is free.
Max Hayman