Recent Topics

Ads

Patchnotes 29/12/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaberu

Re: Patchnotes 29/12/16

Post#11 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:26 pm

I like this very much. Question: Will it be possible if one realm holds both keeps that the opposite realm could return supply to their wc and be able to spawn a single ram from that location to take a keep of their choice? I would say no cannons or siege is available from the wc other than a single ram in order to attempt a keep recapture. Just a thought, what are your feelings on that?

Ads
Grobbok

Post#12 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:54 pm

Kaberu wrote:I like this very much. Question: Will it be possible if one realm holds both keeps that the opposite realm could return supply to their wc and be able to spawn a single ram from that location to take a keep of their choice? I would say no cannons or siege is available from the wc other than a single ram in order to attempt a keep recapture. Just a thought, what are your feelings on that?
ye, taking and retaking keeps in one zone is so awesome, maybe we reduce game just to one zone per day.
it's enough long now, 5-6 hours in one zone if forces are equal, it start to be boring,
battle should move from zone to zone more faster, it's enough that we are locked in one zone and we cant attack other zones, now we will be trap there for ever
lider of Da fat squigs guild

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Grobbok wrote: ye, taking and retaking keeps in one zone is so awesome, maybe we reduce game just to one zone per day.
it's enough long now, 5-6 hours in one zone if forces are equal, it start to be boring,
battle should move from zone to zone more faster, it's enough that we are locked in one zone and we cant attack other zones, now we will be trap there for ever
All of your problems are solved by x-realming.
Fighting equal numbers too hard? Tell your warband to switch sides! You'll lose the zone, but at least the scenery will change.
Spoiler:
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#14 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Hargrim

- Gates of Grung Grimaz in Kadrin Valley (T4 Chapter 16) is fully operational (go and check a surprise boss in last stage :) ).
Dammit Hargrim! Stage 2 half works.We couldnt advance in final stage to check that surprise boss :evil:
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Aurandilaz

Post#15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:29 pm

We are currently dominating RvR in T3 Elf, despite destro having take over our keep.
Now that we have 4 BOs, but no keep, what are we supposed to do with supplies?

saupreusse
Developer

Post#16 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:34 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
saupreusse

Removed dozens of squig double spawns in Black Crag
Does this mean the squig powerleveling spot is dead?
I might have to remove even more... There are around 3 times more of them compared to live

Azarael

Post#17 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Made a mistake in the handlers. In native Destruction zones, Order will never be ration debuffed. In native Order zones, Destro will never be ration debuffed. This is because the database association of the keeps, not the ownership in game, is being checked. Will fix.

Grobbok

Post#18 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Grobbok wrote: ye, taking and retaking keeps in one zone is so awesome, maybe we reduce game just to one zone per day.
All of your problems are solved by x-realming.
Fighting equal numbers too hard? Tell your warband to switch sides! You'll lose the zone, but at least the scenery will change.
Spoiler:
u are better then some new president, with your answers, pity
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
Sulorie

Post#19 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:59 pm

To fully understand the new system I have some questions.

Victory points are generated over time and you need 100 to lock zone?

Is the purpose of holding bo's or keeps to increase the rate in which you generate points?

Can you lock zone without taking a keep just by holding bo's and generating enough points?
Dying is no option.

Azarael

Post#20 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Yes, partially and no.