Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Patchnotes 29/12/16

Post#21 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Grobbok wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
Grobbok wrote: ye, taking and retaking keeps in one zone is so awesome, maybe we reduce game just to one zone per day.
it's enough long now, 5-6 hours in one zone if forces are equal, it start to be boring,
battle should move from zone to zone more faster, it's enough that we are locked in one zone and we cant attack other zones, now we will be trap there for ever
All of your problems are solved by x-realming.
Fighting equal numbers too hard? Tell your warband to switch sides! You'll lose the zone, but at least the scenery will change.
Spoiler:
u are better then some new president, with your answers, pity
You posted whine. I posted troll.

Post something constructive. :)
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Dabbart

Post#22 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Are the old minimum numbers still in for DR and BO timers? I.e. If one side has 6 and is fighting against 18, can we bring our entire group? I believe the old minimums were 36.

Thanks for the change.

Edit: that's in regards to NA times and low realm pop.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Grobbok

Post#23 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Spoiler:
looks like u dont know what is whine, pity
I posted that if you go this direction, we - players will have more longer rvr in one zone then ever, pity that you dont see it
just tell me, is it fun if you playing 6-7 hours in the same place? when u can play in difrent, we have 9 zones!
Lets follow the rules and only post about the patch in the thread - Natherul
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ligemar

Post#24 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Wandered into rvr t2 today, took objective with 2 random guys, timer was about 6 min. Had to kill this time into alt+tab. My opinion: smth is wrong.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#25 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Ligemar wrote:Wandered into rvr t2 today, took objective with 2 random guys, timer was about 6 min. Had to kill this time into alt+tab. My opinion: smth is wrong.
We can't create more players, which sounds like the problem you're having. The long timer is there to give your enemies a chance to show up and fight over it, not to terribly inconvenience you.

Sulorie

Post#26 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Azarael wrote:Yes, partially and no.
But what happens, when both sides are equal in force and unable to take keeps and only BOs change their owner. This stalemate will last for hours until one side leaves or crossrealms.
IMO there should be a 2nd win condition over time. Nobody likes to fight in one zone for several hours, when both sides are semi-passive.
Dying is no option.

Grobbok

Post#27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:50 pm

victory points are the worst option you can choose, but looks like you dont remember how it was in old game, and who so many ppl left it, why? because rvr was totally not playable locked in one zone for hours is not good direction
P. S. its about patch

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#28 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Grobbok wrote:victory points are the worst option you can choose, but looks like you dont remember how it was in old game, and who so many ppl left it, why? because rvr was totally not playable locked in one zone for hours is not good direction
P. S. its about patch
Well something has to be done about the people just standing def keep when they overwhelm the other side and VP makes sense

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#29 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Grobbok wrote:victory points are the worst option you can choose, but looks like you dont remember how it was in old game, and who so many ppl left it, why? because rvr was totally not playable locked in one zone for hours is not good direction
P. S. its about patch
But it's still whine and you don't seem to understand what constructive means.

Identify a problem. Propose a solution. < Constructive
Identify a problem. State it is bad. < Whining

Grobbok

Post#30 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:57 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
P. S. its about patch
But it's still whine and you don't seem to understand what constructive means.

Identify a problem. Propose a solution. < Constructive
Identify a problem. State it is bad. < Whining
problem solution, OK, here you go
bring game from 2013! and I told you all, soon or later, after many changes you will bring old good warhammer, maybe it takes years but you will return to old game from 2013, as true players of WAR miss now, this ppl who stayed to the end