Ads

Patchnotes 29/12/16 (2)

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azarael

Patchnotes 29/12/16 (2)

Post#1 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:51 pm

[Open RvR]

- If a side has more Victory Points than the current maximum (based on their BO and keep control), their Victory Points will begin to decay to the current maximum, regardless of whether they control more BOs than the enemy does.

- Fixed an issue causing a side fighting in the opposite side's native zones not to be subjected to Diminishing Rations.

Ads
blaqwar

Re: Patchnotes 29/12/16 (2)

Post#2 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Bugs/oversights will always happen but to have them hotfixed this quickly is pure luxury. Thank you for the swiftest of fixes and for all your work Azarael.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Indeed thanks!
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

gke96

Post#4 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:49 pm

Altough they have "Diminishing Rations" buff on them we cannot see how much % changed. Im not really sure if its actually working right now
HORSEWHISPERER - PHALANX
CHOPPPA - PHALANX
COLDONE - PHALANX
SUNWHISPERER - ZERG
DOGWHISPERER - ZERG
BEARD - ZERG

blaqwar

Post#5 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:24 am

I just got rewards for the CW lock tonight (as I was killing a giant in KV), the issue is that the renown tick I got (which was really low, a different issue) preceeded the actual lock by about 5 minutes. I also got the medallions in my mailbox at the same time. As far as I recall Order has already taken the destro keep before my tick and I was nowhere near that keep attack so it couldn't have been rewards from that.

I'm stumped, is the current ORvR system prescient?

Bobbiom

Post#6 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:00 am

Thanks for the quick fix.

Glorian

Post#7 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 am

blaqwar wrote:I just got rewards for the CW lock tonight (as I was killing a giant in KV), the issue is that the renown tick I got (which was really low, a different issue) preceeded the actual lock by about 5 minutes. I also got the medallions in my mailbox at the same time. As far as I recall Order has already taken the destro keep before my tick and I was nowhere near that keep attack so it couldn't have been rewards from that.

Taking the Keep does not lock the zone anymore.
Please Read patch notes.

After we took Keep in CW we had a 15% bonus to our VPs. But we needed 2 or more BOs so that the VPs get increasing.
So we had then 3 BOs and every minute we got around 1% VP.

With 4 BOs we got the last VPs a lot faster.

@Number of RR:
We were for 5 hours in CW and got 10.030 Renown.

blaqwar

Post#8 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Glorian wrote:
blaqwar wrote:I just got rewards for the CW lock tonight (as I was killing a giant in KV), the issue is that the renown tick I got (which was really low, a different issue) preceeded the actual lock by about 5 minutes. I also got the medallions in my mailbox at the same time. As far as I recall Order has already taken the destro keep before my tick and I was nowhere near that keep attack so it couldn't have been rewards from that.

Taking the Keep does not lock the zone anymore.
Please Read patch notes.

After we took Keep in CW we had a 15% bonus to our VPs. But we needed 2 or more BOs so that the VPs get increasing.
So we had then 3 BOs and every minute we got around 1% VP.

With 4 BOs we got the last VPs a lot faster.

@Number of RR:
We were for 5 hours in CW and got 10.030 Renown.
Did you mean to quote my post? Cause none of what you said replies to my post except the renown numbers. How does the keep not locking the zone apply to what I said? I clearly pointed out that I got the rewards for locking the zone before the actual zone locked, it has nothing to do with keep rewards as I didn't even go near the destro keep while I was in CW. I am well aware of how the current ORvR system works, no need to be condescending.

As for the renown, I spent around 3 hours in CW defending the keep and the BOs but left before the keep attack (and the zone lock later) and got 700 renown and 2 medallions.

Please read the post you're quoting before replying.

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Then the 700 renown was not the zone lock imo. I read your post and you said you got a meagre Renown.

Other reported of 3000 renown at Zone lock. But all on the same time.

blaqwar

Post#10 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Well I'm not aware of any other ORvR reward that gives medallions apart from a zone lock. For example being rewarded for a keep/BO defence only gives renown, so it couldn't have been that. And as I said I haven't gone to the destro keep while I was in CW since order was on the back foot and only started taking back control when I left. That's what makes me confused.

(And I clearly remember getting medallions as I heard the clank of the mailbox along with the renown tick I had.)