- Victory Points will now only decay if a realm's VP pool exceeds its current maximum by 15%.
- Example: Order controls 2 BOs and their own keep, having a maximum VP of 50%. If they hold more than 65% of the VPs, their VP count will decay to 65% over time.
- Modified the code used to determine population highs for punishing zerg attacks. The area for detection of population highs is now smaller, to avoid picking up travelling forces.
- The lock timer reduction factor is now taken when the objective becomes contested rather than when it is locked.
- A reclaimed contested objective will lock for a maximum of 5 minutes, with the time reduced if the objective was recaptured by a zerg, instead of using some broken handling that produced wild results.
- The lock timer reduction factor based on percentage of force used to defend a BO over the last 5 minutes has been changed:
- 0%: No reduction.
- 1%-14%: Scales to -75% lock time.
- 15-30%: -75% lock time.
- 31-55%: Scales to no reduction.
- 56%-100%: No reduction.
In other words, to get the maximum reduction in lock timer if the objective is taken, you are required to have stationed between 15% and 30% of your force in the BO's sector of the map for 5 minutes before it became contested.
- The number of players a keep can support changes based on whether its upkeep is being met, as well as its rank. The rank values are:
- 0: 25% of enemy force size
- 1: 40%
- 2: 55%
- 3: 70%
- 4: 95%
- 5: 100%