Recent Topics

Ads

WH Jewerly ?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
alusnova

WH Jewerly ?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Hi all,

Wondering here what jewelry are WH players are using? unless you get lucky and win some keep bags are there any PQ, quest, lair jewelry etc that anyone recommend?

Lastly is there any jewel with crit on it?

Thanks for any info so far I figure the gear progression is Full Anni , TM Rapier , Pistol = Scenario or t4 weapon , belt and cloak t4 influence but having a hard time deciding on jewelry.

Ads
Hastykrasty

Re: WH Jewerly ?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello!

On my WH i wear jewels from keep bags, but if you can't afford to wait for a lucky keep roll, i suggest you the rings with +20 str , +20 wounds + resists (enervating ring or something like that). Another usefull one is the brooch from empire orvr t4 influence.
At the moment there aren't crit jewels.
I use the belt from the t3 empire orvr inf because of the +1 crit bonus (the other stats aren't so different).

shaggyboomboom

Post#3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 pm

You could also go for Strife and Torment(-cha ce to be parried rings with +parry) or the Oathstones (+15% AA haste). Both sets are unlocked via tome unlocks.

Jaycub

Post#4 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 pm

+20str/wounds jewlery is extremely good, since it has stats you want on top of a whopping 110 spirit res per piece. I think they are ~10-15g a piece. Blue token jewel with +20/16/16 from keep bags is also really good.

Oathstones are very good too if you are running a proc group, or want bleeding edge DPS.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

kryss

Post#5 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:48 pm

1) skaven parry ring + 3x str/wounds rings
2) keep skaven and start changing rings with 1x inf empire jewel and the keep stuff (assailant gear+, brawler is not that great)
Belt from empire t3

Gerv
Banned

Post#6 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:45 am

Jaycub wrote:+20str/wounds jewlery is extremely good, since it has stats you want on top of a whopping 110 spirit res per piece. I think they are ~10-15g a piece. Blue token jewel with +20/16/16 from keep bags is also really good.

Oathstones are very good too if you are running a proc group, or want bleeding edge DPS.
These are the best atm for pure damage. You don't need parry rings, your defence comes from the high burst damage you can deal in a short period of time, a dead player can't fight back, and secondly from your AoE detaunt.

There is no crit jewlery atm.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

kryss

Post#7 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:50 am

Gerv wrote:
Jaycub wrote:+20str/wounds jewlery is extremely good, since it has stats you want on top of a whopping 110 spirit res per piece. I think they are ~10-15g a piece. Blue token jewel with +20/16/16 from keep bags is also really good.

These are the best atm for pure damage. You don't need parry rings, your defence comes from the high burst damage you can deal in a short period of time, a dead player can't fight back, and secondly from your AoE detaunt.

Skaven ring has a great utility and will help you against some solo fights with mdps like WEs and Maras. With the right Spec (BAL/PtF) you will melt soft targets anyway, adding only str and spd with 0 defence is overkill if you plan to go on your own, and will give you problems. Balance is bliss.

Panzerkasper

Post#8 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:54 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:You could also go for Strife and Torment(-cha ce to be parried rings with +parry) or the Oathstones (+15% AA haste). Both sets are unlocked via tome unlocks.
Actually it says "+15 AA speed" wich i never really understood how it worked :?

Can anyone explain this?

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 am

15% faster auto attack speed

Gerv
Banned

Post#10 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 am

kryss wrote:
Gerv wrote:

Skaven ring has a great utility and will help you against some solo fights with mdps like WEs and Maras. With the right Spec (BAL/PtF) you will melt soft targets anyway, adding only str and spd with 0 defence is overkill if you plan to go on your own, and will give you problems. Balance is bliss.
Yes that is a fair point, I concede, personal preference, I personally think you can get enough defence from moral, renown, and specs and the resists given from the other jewls help emensly for magic users you can't get the jump on in lakes or scenarios. I also understand this is not ideal, but you can't always have the perfect situation.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.