Recent Topics

Ads

Dye Preview Addon - need a little help from devs

Let's talk about... everything else
korannen

Re: Dye Preview Addon - need a little help from devs

Post#21 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:22 pm

aeoric wrote:This is the Dye Preview 1.3.2 Addon, modified to 1.3.3 to include a broader range (from 42 to 287 iirc) colours via the dye.lua file. No other files were changed.

<http://www.2shared.com/file/CG1ZUjWA/Wa ... -_Dye.html>, extract into your Addons folder

This was based off the list of codes Raelion was kind enough to furnish me with https://gist.github.com/sebid/3e94cf7d2 ... le1-txt-L1

Yes there are a lot of colours, and some will seem to be there under multiple names (e.g. Chaos Black, Greenskin Black etc), you can edit them down yourself if you choose (remember to delete the entry in both the array of codes and the array of code names). To make this easier, I've included the code number in the prefix for the name
Is the link/download broken?

Ads
catholicism198

Post#22 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:12 pm

I am also interested in this if anyone happens to have it

catholicism198

Post#23 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Ugh, this is painful. I can't believe he added each individual dye...one by one...

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#24 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:46 pm

i just made a for loop to include all the dyes, and made it load the color settings on startup a good while back
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

korannen

Post#25 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:38 pm

sullemunk wrote:i just made a for loop to include all the dyes, and made it load the color settings on startup a good while back
Can you upload the 1.3.3 version of the addon here?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#26 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 pm

dont have 1.3.3, was using 1.2
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

korannen

Post#27 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Then how do i add all those dyes? Or can you upload your Dye folder directly from your Addons folder?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#28 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:32 pm

You can grab it here:
Dye all

Ads
Sejanus

Post#29 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:59 am

Is there anyone who knows how to work this mod? The link to 1.2 above isn't compatible. /dye doesn't do anything.