Ads

Patch Notes 4/3/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Patch Notes 4/3/2017

Post#1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:59 am

Patch notes are a bit light, as I'm sure the rest of the team has been working hard for the new shiny loot just like the rest of you. Most of these changes were just to fix my own broken stuff.

Also Torque assures me he has done a great many things. Like tweaking each lair boss about 100 times while watching you all fighting them. It's been a fun week. :)

[Scenarios]
- Black Fire Basin is the new Pug scenario
- You may vote for the next Pug scenario in this thread, they will be rotated monthly.

[Map Changes]

- Fixed a corner of Kyreia Sek's lair that was being used to un-flag from RvR.
- Ryan made the place look amazing. He didn't make a patch note for it.

[Other Changes]

- Beastlord Tank sets have had Erosion and Corrosion values reduced.
- Fixed Intensity proc on Beastlord gear for Witch Elf and Witch Hunter, they will be re-added to the set in place of the Creeping proc as originally intended.
- Fixed Depleting proc on Beastlord gear for Choppa and Slayer, they will be re-added to the set in place of the Creeping proc as originally intended.
- Beastlord Zealot/Runepriest 5pc and 6pc procs have swapped places. Aid X (HoT) is now 5pc, Guidance (%Heal Power) is now 6pc.
- Beastlord Hunting Guide now has an activated ability to increase AP Regen within your group.
- Added loot drops to Malachia, Xaphan of the Pyre, and Gholnaros the Deathless

[Hotfix]

- Corrected Destro Subjugator cloaks, the activated ability should now be working.
- Removed 2h requirement from Subjugator Tome.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Patch Notes 4/3/2017

Post#2 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:01 am

Thanks for the work(and, hopefully, not resetting my renown[inside joke])!

Yay more Loot Drops!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:02 am

The work goes on. N1 and ty
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Zhentarim

Post#4 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:07 am

Thanks for all the work you put in guys!

Krima

Post#5 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:07 am

thanks for intensity proc on beastlord for WH/WE! best proc ever! can't wait to melt WLs.!!
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Nycta

Post#6 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:51 am

Don't give Dabbart any loot, it's a meanie! >:|

p.s: Thanks for your pains(those in the back as well) and condolences for the "fun week with Torque". He made some sexy stuff tho, dreamed of the Conqueror proc the other day and had some gooey stuff on my piss flap in the morning... :D
Yipikaye - "It doesn't taste like chicken!.."
Play - "Winds of Insanity trololol, omnomnom!"
Nycta - "Not again!.."
Jumaru - "Tenderness beats harshness!"
Oblivion - *Beckons..*

KnockedDown N :x :D bz

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#7 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:39 am

wargrimnir wrote:
- Beastlord Tank sets have had Erosion and Corrosion values reduced.
- Fixed Intensity proc on Beastlord gear for Witch Elf and Witch Hunter, they will be re-added to the set in place of the Creeping proc as originally intended.
- Fixed Depleting proc on Beastlord gear for Choppa and Slayer, they will be re-added to the set in place of the Creeping proc as originally intended.
Did I understand correctly: we/wh get intensity, ch/sl get depleting? (because choppa had elusive and I dont see it mentioned here)
You know who I am.

Dresden
Banned

Post#8 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Folks, hit my lairs topic with any changes you've noticed, i'm still gathering info.

All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Morthar

Post#9 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:16 pm

when is the rr wipe?
Xarloc RR 80+ <Guerra>
Tokzok RR 80+ <Guerra>

War RoR Video´s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mllYzM ... qNIi_1-ls0
Deutsches Forum: https://waaagh.de/forum/

Danielle

Post#10 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Also Torque assures me he has done a great many things. Like tweaking each lair boss about 100 times while watching you all fighting them. It's been a fun week. :)
Definitely true. We could all witness Torque hard at work, now only if he didn't like weapon skill on WH so much.
- Beastlord Hunting Guide now has an activated ability to increase AP Regen within your group.
fml. You know why. It's been fun killing those lair bosses once. But now I have to do them on every character.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.